How much spending money?

lorluc

My 23 year old daughter is planning a 4 week trip back to the UK later this year. Having been gone for nearly 8 years, its hard for us to judge how much spending money she should take? She's not planning to spend the whole 4 weeks clubbing, but obviously wants enough to have a good time! Any ideas?

Guest Claire-n-tel

hi Lorluc

thats a hard one i guess, where is she going? London or another big city? will she need transport? car hire/trains buses? does she drink when she goes out and what wine/cocktails etc? has she somewhere to stay? where does she want to go or see?

Thanks to everyone who has replied. She wont need to pay for accommodation, has plenty of family and friends she can hopefully stay with. I doubt if she will hire a car, having learnt to drive over here, think the UK roads would scare her to death, so will be public transport and kind friends and family helping her i think!

Yea she likes clubbing and drinking, but its not the be all and end all for her....She'll be spending majority of her time in the Ascot area (family are there), and Milton Keynes...