Help needed, pleeese.

DougM

I just knew you'd have to open this plea. I'm good at a lot of things but be damned if I can get my head around Photoshop or similar programs. What I need is a new avatar for another forum I belong to and need some cleaver person to put my face

S8001247.jpg on his lap so that we become the Three Cavaliers instead of the Three Musketeers. I can take another photo of Benji and Jack if this one doesn't suffice. Yes, I know I should be smiling but I've had so much trouble getting my web cam to take the photo, I got p****d of to say the least. Cheers in advance

Doug

3rd cavalier-reduced.jpg

Hals-Laughing-Cavalier.jpg

Edited by DougM

Not then Tyke but I could do with some now. Just finished my 1st game of golf in 5 years. I'm knackered. Sherry or similar would be a real pick-me-up. Do we have any Sherry's on the forum? One particularly good at giving massages of the medicinal kind. :biglaugh:

I take it you can't help me mate. Any one else out there?

I think someone's already done that with the laughing cavalier, Doug - it's definitely your face on that pic! You just need to train your moustache to go up at the sides rather than down.... can't help with photoshop though I'm afraid, I used to be pretty good but not used it for ages and the way computers and software is these days, am sure it's changed out of all recognition! i could probably get rid of the flame that's comng out of the top of your head, but that's about it! If you have an ipad/iphone there is an app which will swap your facial features from one pic to another - a friend did it with pics of my two offspring - it was spooky! I will ask him on FB what the app was called, if that's any help

it might have been this one http://facejuggler.com/

Edited by Diane

Guest Guest75
Not then Tyke but I could do with some now. Just finished my 1st game of golf in 5 years. I'm knackered. Sherry or similar would be a real pick-me-up. Do we have any Sherry's on the forum? One particularly good at giving massages of the medicinal kind. :biglaugh:

I take it you can't help me mate. Any one else out there?

To put my comment into context.

When your post first came up it just said something like..."I knew you would open my plea" and nothing more.

No idea what you were talking about. Hence my comment.

Mine are normally very much PM after an indulgence of Chateau Collapso.

Oh even more brilliant. I see you've taken my current avatar and flipped it. Much better than the gloomy old sod I initially put up.

Thanks so very much. I've got to get to grips with This type of program, so many possibilities. This is my current attempts at using Google SketchUp.

Full prop drive image( Close up).jpg More of a technical nature. Money permitting, I intend to build and fly this basic Ultralight plane. Yes, it's my design.

Oops, they were supposed to be thumbnails.

Front quarter single wing.jpg

Single wing in need of an engine.jpg

Edited by DougM
Last sentence added.

Guest 2lewitz
Ok i did go over the top a tad how about this effort[ATTACH=CONFIG]6269[/ATTACH]

Well your ultralight is truly impressive. Would be most interested to view the maiden flight

Guest 2lewitz

Well i can understand that you would want to savour that moment. Its a bit like theater when on the first night they say break a leg, no one ever does but i guess there is always a first time.

I have not been a member of this site for long so am just finding my way around it. I have been viewing your photos of the Adelaide shoreline really great stuff.

Yes should we ever meet i will look forward to that drink.