Flying 17th April

huggesy

Guest guest8040

We fly the 17th too into Dubai and probably on same flight out of Dubai as there's only one a day :) I'll be the stressed mother of 2 boys with a big baldy husband

Hi Huggesy

I felt exactly the same as you just before flying out - I never had one jitter, or even one thought that it was a huge thing that we were doing....I felt like you, that it was the right thing to do and I just couldnt wait to get here. I didnt even feel like crying when we left, and I felt a bit alwful that many of my friends/family were upset - but all I felt was cheer elation that we were migtrating! (not because I didnt enjoy living in the UK, because I did - it was the fact that I wanted to live in Australia more).

Gotta rememeber that everyone is different and feels differently about migrating - just dont worry - its normal to feel like you do.

I also knew that I was gonna love it and almost 6 years on I feel exactly the same - I have never looked back.

Enjoy your last week in the UK..

Sarahxxx