Singapore Hotel

Guest weesp

Guest weesp

We are booking our flights on Thursday and want to stay in Singapore for 3 days as we've never been there, can anybody recommend a nice hotel reasonable price, don't want to blow all our money before we get to Adelaide! I've heard that Sentosa Island is nice, has anybody stayed there? Any advice would be cool.

Thanks Lynn:huh::unsure:

We are booking our flights on Thursday and want to stay in Singapore for 3 days as we've never been there, can anybody recommend a nice hotel reasonable price, don't want to blow all our money before we get to Adelaide! I've heard that Sentosa Island is nice, has anybody stayed there? Any advice would be cool.

We never book a hotel without looking on www.tripadvisor.com. It is a site for travellers to write independent reviews on hotels and from our experience of using and contributing to the site it is usually accurate.

We also booked our trips for Singapore on a website called www.viator.com, again excellent experience and the trips are rated as well by travellers.

we stayed in the Copthorne hotel, this was a nice hotel by the river, not too close to the main tourist places but was within walking distance, but we didnt feel like walking (too humid) so we just got taxis everywhere we wanted to go and didnt find this too expensive. we got a taxi to sentosa for the day and it was a really nice place to visit. the beaches are lovely and clean, the pink dolphins and underwater world was good, overall a good day out and would highly reccommend going.

Hi we stayed in the Carlton Hotel, just opposite Raffles - it was beautiful, highly recommended. We booked one room (there are four of us and asked for a z bed for my eldest who's 6) me, hubby and our 3 year old slept in the humongous bed. I dont think that family rooms areall that common! We got taxi's everywhere and found it really cheap. We went to Sentosa for a day (it was lovely, dont know whether I would want to spend all my time there). Can highly recommend the zoo and night safari!!

Lindsey

Guest ozzy wannabe

We only arrived last month and we stayed on Sentosa Island for 3 nights at the Rasa Shangri-la hotel. It was heaven all the transport on the island is free, and the have a shuttle train that runs to the mainland all the time.

I fell in love with singapore and can't wait to return, we shall be staying on sentosa again

It was so good especially after such a hectic last few weeks in the Uk it was like being in paradise.

Good luck

Vicky

Guest billy173safc

Hi, on our 2003 trip to Adelaide we stopped at the swissotel merchant court at clarke quay. It's right next to the river and within walking distance to every where of interest. Well recommended