Picture Framing - Tea Tree?

suzer

Hi Suzer,

there is a place on the south road (heading away from the city) that has a huge selection of frames, cant remember what it is called or the exact location on the south road, but i will have a look next week on the way to work, to see if i can get name and telephone number too.

Guest soggy

Hi,

not to near Tea Tree i'm afraid but just off Marion Road in Osborne Terrace there is a place, easy to find, this is just a few hundred meters north of Anzac Highway, I have not used it just gone past it most days.

Simon:D

Guest salisbury massive

Hi Suzer

There is a place in the Plaza called frames r us or something like that. Its downstairs near the food court. They have some lovely frames in there and do it on site. They sell pictures too.

otherwise there is a great place in Modbury Heights Shopping Centre on Ladywood Road. Not very big, but great personal service.

Jo