4 Days To Go....!!!!

Guest stufi1997

Guest stufi1997

Nothing important to say, we are now jobless, homeless,cramped in with my folks,oldest daughter has took off screaming "i'm not going",youngest screaming "i'm not going over to be an only child",!!!! the cat keeps running off back to our old house, at least our tennants like him....phew, and to top it off we leave on thursday to Australia without a house of our own , no jobs, no contacts, borrowing money ....what are we doing?????

My stomach is in a knot........:arghh:

Anyway thanks for that little rant. ooooh ma heed!

see yaouw'll on the other side. Stu and my equally dimented wife Fi.

You've just realised you are strapped in at the top of a very big rollercoaster and you can't get off. However once the ride's over there is that adrenalin rush that will get you through. The people who stay on the ground look on in wonder thinking how can you do it? Some wish they were up there, but don't queue up and some don't think they just sit there eating hot chips until closing time.

Guest isandev
Nothing important to say, we are now jobless, homeless,cramped in with my folks,oldest daughter has took off screaming "i'm not going",youngest screaming "i'm not going over to be an only child",!!!! the cat keeps running off back to our old house, at least our tennants like him....phew, and to top it off we leave on thursday to Australia without a house of our own , no jobs, no contacts, borrowing money ....what are we doing?????

I can understand totally how you must be feeling, were not flying for 4 months and im c******g myself. Just imagine the feeling when you all get there though, priceless.

Have a safe journey and enjoy.

Gavin

Guest Missbabz

[Hi there

Oh my goodness, how exciting for you all and SCARY too. Have a safe journey and all the very best to you all. We are waiting for our visas but hopefully we should receive them this month and will soon be experiencing all that you are going through now.

Can't wait!!!!!!!

Take care

Babz & Kevin

quote=stufi1997;30813]Nothing important to say, we are now jobless, homeless,cramped in with my folks,oldest daughter has took off screaming "i'm not going",youngest screaming "i'm not going over to be an only child",!!!! the cat keeps running off back to our old house, at least our tennants like him....phew, and to top it off we leave on thursday to Australia without a house of our own , no jobs, no contacts, borrowing money ....what are we doing?????

Guest katsmajic

I know where your coming from....:biglaugh:

we go next tuesday - 15th, still in house, but very little furniture - too much tho as we wanted to get rid of everything by now...

1 teenager moved into friends house - big panic/cold feet set in, other teenager says hes getting a job to get money to come straight back...10 yr old is encouraging/stirring sh1t big time with them cos she wants to be the oldest and have biggest room to herself in oz...

1 cat gone awol from new home - only there 2.5 weeks,

2nd cat beat up the resident dg

dog has gone to new house and cried and cried and cried - til he was taken up to bed!

lil man (4) crying cos he wont be able to play on uncles ps3 anymore - not bothered bout not seeing uncle...

i'll be soooo glad to get on that plane!

hey im the boat as well i fly next wednesday, i move out my house this thursday and im homeless as will but staying at parents until wednesday....... its not sunk in yet that im off next week,the wife is fereting about have much packing we have to do and get the container loaded which goes next wednesday the day i fly but dont get there until june 2nd

but either way it will be a better life for me and my family

alex

Guest donna T

Best of luck to all of you making the move shortly. It is a hell of a ride but trust me it will be worth it. Take a deep bresth and don't sweat the small stuff - yoiu will be amazed at how quickly things slot into place.;)

Guest BAZnDAF

Wish we were going in 4 days.... the time will come to us all, hopefully, where we are scared to death, wondering if we have done the right thing, etc... you only live once!

Good Luck..!!!

Guest dunnarunna

good luck to all of you leaving soon, i`ll be joining that club in 5 weeks time, and it is scary. At the mo i really havent done much, got to sort packers etc, suppose i should get off here and get cracking

donna

Guest soggy

Hi,

good luck Stu and Fi, and all the people on their way soon, you will be fine, keep and open mind about what to expect, expect to be busy getting your new life set up ( I think I underestimated how much effort visiting all the different offices to register for everything would take) and pop down to the beach to remind yourself you have made it to Australia, and not many people can say that.

Simon:):)

Guest stufi1997
Hi,

pop down to the beach to remind yourself you have made it to Australia, and not many people can say that. WELL SAID THAT MAN :notworthy:

Thanks millions peeps, went for a jam with some old mates last night , i good night of nonsense and a reality check to remind me of the laid back bloke i used to be, many months ago!

And Dan , i've got a smooth flight planned with a "lowflyer" (thats a bottle of grouse by the way).:biglaugh: As for anything else.....bring it on!!!!!! Stu.

Guest Django
went for a jam with some old mates last night

Damn fine idea. I might have a bit of that before we go too. Who knows we can hit a few twelve bars when we join you out there.

Good luck with the journey Let us know when you've landed.

Pete

Guest The Pottertons

To all of you gearing up for the impending move - GOOD LUCK and SAFE TRAVEL to you all. Just hope you are not leaving out of terminal 5!!! Hope it all goes really smoothly xxx Yvonne

nah no terminal 5 for me i read in the paper that most of the bags are never going to return to its owner if thats the case i will wear all my belonging in business class

leaving for a better life in adelaide april 16th at heathrow see you all there those that are going that day

alex

Guest stufi1997
nah no terminal 5 for me i read in the paper that most of the bags are never going to return to its owner if thats the case i will wear all my belonging in business class

leaving for a better life in adelaide april 16th at heathrow see you all there those that are going that day

alex

:wideeyed: We are leaving through terminal 5... and what's worrying is that 12 flights were cancelled today from aberdeen....!!!!!!!

Guest maxxangel

Good luck to all who are leaving soon. I have visions of parents dragging kicking and screaming children onto aeroplanes and hope that they are not realised! Hopefully we will be joining you all in a few months.

Guest mOZzy

wow! i can't believe it's your turn already!!!!!

well, good luck. have a smooth journey over and i can't wait for your update ;)

and obviously to everyone else who'll be flying over next!!

i didn't realise there were so many going so soon :err:

keep smiling and leave the stress behind you ;)

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Good luck to you all on your way, especially if you are leaving from terminal 5!

And especially those with 'orrible teenagers! Get them some kind of calming drug and drag them on the plane, they will be ok by time they get here!

That was a joke in case anyone thinks I am serious!

sarah

Guest stufi1997
those with 'orrible teenagers! Get them some kind of calming drug and drag them on the plane, they will be ok by time they get here!

That was a joke in case anyone thinks I am serious!

sarah

Of coarse your joking!!!!!!!!!!!!:embarrassed: If i catch any of those calming drugs on them, then they'll have to be confiscated....!:biglaugh:

Guest hel&sam

Oh you are sooooo lucky, hopefully 12 months and we'll be in the same tizzy, cant wait. good luck, enjoy the adventure and get back on this site asap to give us poor buggers still stuck in england lots and lots of useful helpful info,