up date..........!!!!!!!

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

Right where shall we start ? After the house sale from hell, what could have gone wrong did and when we were going to exchange it took 3 days.

Anyway straight to the point.......we've only exchanged....! 5 months on :jiggy:Oh yes and we have some more news.........Flights booked for the 21st April 10.05pm singapore airlines, s**t its all come together :jiggy:even got the taxi booked for the Airport!!!!!!!

Shippers come on the 15th & 16th ahhhhhhhhhh thats next tuesday, all over the shop ahhhhhhhhhh cant believe it ahhhhhhhh :jiggy:sorry off for another glass, ahhhhhhhhh

Cheers Gra ,Jac , Holly and Owen

P.S. sorry Dan did try for your flight but booked up ....besides i did promise to be there to meet you with a beer....!!!!!;)

Guest Django

Nice one geezer. :D

Did the plonker eat a nice fat slice of humble pie or did you shove it somewhere else???:biglaugh: So will you be doing a stop over or will you be there for St Georges Day???

Chuffed for the four of you. Looking forward to lots of updates and pikkies. :)

Pete

Guest mOZzy

wow, i must have missed your screams somehow :goofy:;)

but WOHEYYYYYY - finally!!!!

we are so chuffed for you and well done on going over so quickly!!

can't wait to catch up with you (will you come to crawley?!?)

and obviously lots of updates from down under :jiggy:

save a spot for us ;)

Guest theshearers

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Fab news guys and glad you have managed to finally sort it all out.

Good luck with the packing and keep the beers cold on the "Other Side" for when the rest of us get there!

Well done!

Vicki, Steve & Cameron x

Guest graandjac

Yeah it is fab news and can I say from the girlies POV I'm still 'bricking it', but now we've got a date - THAT'S ALL I WANTED!.............. I hope everyone going through this will obviously be picking up on each other's emotions and I can't lie - it is **** - I'm so chuffed, yet at the same time I'm petrified!!! Our friends are so supportive and it's a shame it takes a giant move like this to prove it! (Hey, drama does this to people!)

I wanna go out there and prove everyone wrong.......yes, the grass isn't greener (it's bloody brown!!!) but surely when you're in a rut as a 'unit' something's gotta give and making that step is BIG...........................(sorry, poetic licence ran out and I can't see for the salty haze invading my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!) Jac xx :wubclub:

Guest mOZzy

hey jaqc, no need to be sorry - i so can understand how you must be feeling right now!!!

so very excited but still quite scared!!

it IS a big step after all but i know you'll be just fine!!!!

where will you put up your tent in the beginning??

no worries girl - you've made it so far - nothing will stop you :cute:

Guest jill wright

well done Graham & Jacqui

You got there in the end didn't you. Enjoy the feeling and please update us on your experiences,first impressions etc when you get there. You go on my son Thomas's 7th birthday so I'll give you a thought that day. Hope all goes well

JillX

Guest graandjac

Thanks everyone - as always :notworthy:!!!!!!!! I'm a big believer in numbers and 18 is ours.............happy birthday Thomas for that day - our day!!!!!!! x

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Congratu;lations to you.......the fun begins!:jiggy:Lets hope the weather holds for you if you are staying in a tent!

sarah

Well Done guys. I've been following your saga for all this time and now I'm so pleased that its actually, finally, all come together for you.

Congrats

Judi x

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Guys,

Speaking with you guys over the last few days, we have felt for you over this house sale, great to you speak earlier through the champagne bubbles, best get the fridge stocked up with some Coopers for Jac and something a bit more timid for Graham sarsaparilla or cream soda should do the trick,

Great news see you in 2 weeks

Keith, Sarah, Ruby and Kenya xxx

Guest Libby1971

Many many congratulations to all of you!

Your patience has been immense.

I hope to meet you when you get here, and have a well deserved glass of vino collapso.

Are you staying with Guzzler and Sas again?

Libby

Guest happy-jools

Well done Graham & Jac its finally coming together

Sorry bout MSN last nite, computer going crazy for some reason.

Anyway looks like you guys will be there before us, so the beers are on you. Yeah!!!!!!

C U there.:notworthy:

Guest stufi1997

Well done guy's. know how your feeling.:shocked: I keep looking at all the dates of people's progress since we started (as you do), and what once seemed like a lifetime ago has all of a sudden turned into reality! it's D-day for us and hav'nt slept a wink all night with trying to plot how to steal Dan's beer......lol !;)

good luck and hope to bump into you on THE OTHER SIDE.....hee hee!

Stu.

Guest caoimhe

I'm really pleased for you guys, you haven't had it easy but I bet it will be worth it

I have been constantly looking for a thread saying you had exchanged and I don't know you!!!

Good luck for the journey, keep us posted

Guest addison

Hooray - At last.

I am really delighted for you ( and a tiny bit jealous!)

Hope it all goes to plan now, you must surely have had all your hiccups already, have a safe journey and look forward to hearing all about your new adventure!!!

Guest graandjac

:notworthy:Thanks guys , wow what has happened ..?, its been so quick ! . We were ment to exchange on Wednesday and were told that it would happen so we looked at flights but the week we were looking at was all booked up bar the Monday , so seeing as we were deffo going to exchange booked them.

But in our house sale true fashion , a hickup:arghh:, with exchanging.....panic we've booked the flights and no exchange , After 5 hours of phone calls we had the call we wanted for so long.....done. Big sigh of relief. So then a quick call to the shippers (a mate) booked in for next week and the taxi to the airport....thats it job done.

Spent all day on the phone working through the adelaidebound check list (would reccommend), whilst jac has started on the clearing out.

Maybe not plan A but the way it's all worked out has been great and not really had a chance to panic YET....!!! to bloody busy. Cheers Graham