Administrator
      Liked
      1928 times
      Rep

Marion Bay Fishing Charter Business For Sale

Profitable Marion Bay Fishing Charter Business For Sale

Do you like the Great Outdoors?
      Do you like Fishing?
      S.A. Fishing Adventures was started over 9 years ago by the current owners and has now established itself as the largest fishing charter business in South Australia.
      The business is situated and operates out of Marion Bay, located on the 'foot' of Yorke Peninsula, and is the gateway to the Innes National Park.
      Marion Bay is one of the most beautiful areas of Australia, an aquatic and fishing paradise with magnificent, pristine beaches and spectacular fishing experiences.
      The charter business has required a huge reputation and large repeat clientele with forward bookings for the next 2 years.
      Current T/O $500K / $600K generates a large profit each year.
      The business operates 2 well equipped and up-to-date fishing vessels suited for both day cruises and long range live aboard charters, with all required facilities and amenities on board.
      'Pot Luck' is a 18.4m Conquest fishing vessel. It has a 2B Survey for up to 200NM and caters for up to 12 guests for live onboard charters, or a 1C Survey for up to 30NM for day charters and 23 people. This vessel offers toilet, hot shower, fridges, BBQ, TV/DVD, etc. The vessel also comes with the latest radar and sonar equipment.
      'Lionfish' is a 55ft Image Flybridge fishing vessel. This has a 2B Survey up to 200NM for up to 9 guests for live onboard charters and a 1C survey for 30 people up to 30NM for day charters. Facilities include toilets, hot showers, fridges, BBQ, A/C and TV/DVD, plus comprehensive radar and sonar gear.
      Other equipment included in the sale price are a 30ft tender vessel with twin 4 stroke Yamahas, a 22ft tender vessel with single 4 stroke Yamaha; a 15ft rubber duckie with outboard; ice machines, eskys and portable 4 tonne deep freezer; fishing rods and gear; plus a lot more.
      This is a very profitable fishing charter operation. A business this successful rarely come on the market! A large storage shed on acreage is also available for lease or purchase if required (price on application).
      Training and advice would be provided to a suitable purchaser.
      http://www.businessforsale.com.au/au...iness-For-Sale
      Lazy Cow and Blossom like this.

Title
      Liked
      1772 times
      Rep
      Ktee, seriously, where do you find these things!

Invariably interesting but a bit er, surprising? at times!

Marion Bay is lovely, if only I had money, liked fishing and had a boat licence lol.....

LC
      Ktee and Blossom like this.
      "Knowledge shrinks as wisdom grows." Alfred North Whitehead

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      1928 times
      Rep
      I was looking at a property we had seen and they also had this listed I thought it was ideal for Tyke or Blossom

Title
      Liked
      1830 times
      Rep
      Ha ha, I considered it for a half second before realising I would hate it and people would want their money back when they realised I knew nothing. Lol.
      That and the only time I've been down there it was bloody windy and I kept getting bitten by march flys!
      Ktee likes this.

•