Settling in to our new place well

Guest Damien

Guest Damien

Hi all,

Been ages since I've been on here, what with buying a new property. We now live on 31 acres in Cygnet River, KI. It's a 4 bed brick house with paddocks, gum trees, a creek, dam.....paradise! We've already had 2 koalas in the trees by the house, 2 kangaroos by the back door and a pair of roudy kookaburras call it home. Bloody possums too. And tomorrow we're taking delivery of 4 new born lambs, the kids can't wait. I've had a few big yabbies from the dam too but no marron yet.

I'm gonna try to post some pics :wacko:. Here goes....:confused:

I hope they work, there a koala's bum and a few views of our land.

Need a few days of for a trip out fishing now (when Lisa lets me)

Cheers to Andy Williams and Stacey of VistaFS for sorting the mortgage out, never thought we'd get somewhere like this.

Damo

08072013005.jpg

08072013013.jpg

08072013007.jpg

08072013009.jpg

Guest Damien

Cheers everyone! Anyone want any lambs? One of them won't shut up and he's sleeping outside my bedroom tonight. Well it seemed like a good idea. I hope he settles down, Daisy has gone for a sleep over and will probably get more sleep than us! No, they'll be good fun when they settle in..........and apparently lamb tastes pretty good too;)

I'm going to ignore the lamb tasting good bit lol and go straight to congratulating you! It's absolutely amazing and your kids (kid!) will grow up exactly the way they should.

Can't think of anything to wish you cos your life looks and sounds pretty near perfect as it is!

:wubclub: LC

• 2 weeks later...