Oh what Joy

jimmyskinner

Wash your mouth out for your rotten comment, jimmyskinner!! Prince William is an honest, highly-principled, hard-working member of our wonderful Royal Family, and his beautiful wife has done no wrong in my opinion. At a time when our world is in such turmoil, our British Royals are a breath of fresh air - and hope - to me and many millions of others, I know! There's no need for such spiteful comment. The Royal Family bring more joy to the world than you do, I'm sure.

Edited by barbaitch

Wash your mouth out for your rotten comment, jimmyskinner!! Prince William is an honest, highly-principled, hard-working member of our wonderful Royal Family, and his beautiful wife has done no wrong in my opinion. At a time when our world is in such turmoil, our British Royals are a breath of fresh air - and hope - to me and many millions of others, I know! There's no need for such spiteful comment. The Royal Family bring more joy to the world than you do, I'm sure.

Hear hear.

Guest sithewindows

You were talking about the new show jumping rugby playing little Royal thats on its way.

Really........oh and i want talking about them.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought you were going to finish that with an amusing punch line........:sad:

I don't mind the Royal's, I do think they add a touch of grace and presence which has done wonders for the UK economy and status. I don't quite get though how in a country that is heading towards a republic we still have live commentators on the baby's arrival. Surely we could just go to the news room and have someone say she's had a baby and it's called Shaznee or Wayne.

Guest Claire-n-tel
That's very snobby, so you wouldn't let your children play with my Bacardee, Blayze, Marrs, and Pistol. :biglaugh:

Hell no Rob! I don't even let Frederick and Tarquin play with my sisters twins Chardony and Shiraz!