CostCo

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest Adelaide_bound

Just in case anyone is interested in the latest Cost Co news - I just called them (I am a tad bored at the moment and procrastinating about the things I really should be doing lol), and apparently they *definitely* definitely are going to be coming to Adelaide. But they have no idea when. None at all that they can share with me.

So no news at all really, other than they will be here at some point.

Sorry - like I say, I'm wasting time hugely today, and its cheaper to post on here than be seduced by Westfields......:o

Guest Cadas

The new store will be opening in Churchill Av in Regency Park. It's part of the new small shopping centre development going up there about half way down on the old railway site.

The new store will be opening in Churchill Av in Regency Park. It's part of the new small shopping centre development going up there about half way down on the old railway site.

I have never been to a Costco, what's so exciting about another shop? If it's just cash and carry, what's wrong with the ones that are already here like Campbell's?

Guest Cadas

I could tell you where the first 50 ALDI stores are going to be..... But then job security comes in to it.

But, they will be up and running by Dec 2015.