woohooo!!! I'm back online!!!

cormcvcr

Hi guys,

well after a long few weeks we are finally back online.

Just want to say thanks to Judi, Sarah, Donna T and Liz Monaghan for their texts and phone calls to welcome me and including me in a variety of upcoming events. It's much appreciated ladies x.

This is just an update to let you all know the story so far.........

We arrived on 2nd march just at the start of the heatwave, which was fantastic considering what we left behind weather wise. We stayed with my cousin in Morphett Vale for 10 days then moved into our rental in Hallett Cove. The house is really nice and close to the local hallett cove east school, where both the kids have settled in absolutely fantastic. They are involved in the school soccer teams and also Alistair has joined the cove team. My OH and I have now joined the soccer coaching within the school and also at the cove which is a great way of getting to know other people and getting the kids together with others enjoying the same sport.

We have been on a spending spree for the last few weeks buying everything from teaspoons to tvs and coffee mugs to cars, so we have been far travelled and bargain hunting ( we did that well we could give david dickinson a run for his money!!)

Andy started work 2 weeks ago and is loving it, I started with a consumer weight loss clinic and lasted 1 day, I found it difficult to be part of a pocket lining industry when I have come from a healthcare setting. So I am just volunteering at the kids school as I have previously did a couple of years as a classroom assistant, so here's hoping something comes out of that.

Congratulations to all those who have been fortunate enough to move on through the visa process over the last few weeks, I will have to get a pot of coffee on, or something stronger to trawl through all the posts since I was last on.

Anyone up for a coffee or a chat now let me know, as I will only be too happy to oblige.

P.s. watch this space as we will be posting a house warming in the next few weeks for all those PIA's.

See ya

Cornelia x

Guest mOZzy

spooky!! i must have willed you online :biglaugh:

i was thinking of you the other day and wondered how you are getting on!!!

now i know :cute:

sounds like things are falling into place for you!

well done!

but you know, now we want more updates :D

Guest louiesmum

Hi

Good news looks like its going well for you, & really pleased that your children have settled well & are involed in football etc at school, wich also helps with finding new friends etc. Hope it continues to go well

Guest jill wright

Hi

have been avidly watching this forum so how you were getting on. Sounds like you are settling really well . Wish we were there for the house warming hope everything keeps going well

Keep the updates coming

Jill& Phil

Guest Django

Have you been 'off line' then??? :P:biglaugh:

Great to see you settling in to your new lives downunder. What's it like being upside down? Does the blood rush to your head and stay there??

Keep the coffee pot boiling we will be over at some point. If we ever hear anything that is. Really pleased for you keep us updated on your adventures.

Pete

Guest jill wright

Hi

I see Andy is a painter and decorater I just wondered if he'd stayed in this line of work and did he secure a job before going out there. How easy is work to find. Think the visa we are applying for is same as yours as its the sir 475

JIll

Guest soggy

Hi,

glad you have settled in well, and you have got Andy out to work, did not take long, will keep an eye out for the house warming, hope its a big house:D there are a lot of PIAs over here now:)

Simon