Some good news from me :)

Guest ali

Hello everyone.

Just wanted you all to know that I got a CERT II in Security Operations and a First Aid - CPR certification as well. I will apply for my license this coming Monday and hopefully I'll receive it in less than three months. I did my training with tactical and really enjoyed it and made some friends in the process. Now it only comes down to finding a suitable job. I don't mind crowd control for a while but will be looking for better paying jobs that are more stable and routine. Then I will be able to really explore South Australia. This doesn't mean that I will stick around SA after receiving PR. I'm not 100% sure what the future will bring my way but fingers crossed, with a little bit of faith, hard work and growing my online business I will make a home out of Australia.

I want to thank all of you for your kind support in my hard times. It is still hard as I'm struggling working only a couple of days a week. But Hope and a big heart make a lot of difference.

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

with a little bit of faith, hard work and growing my online business I will make a home out of Australia.

Hope and a big heart make a lot of differenceli

So pleased to hear your news, Ali.

Since you appear to have all those qualities in vast quantities, I know you'll succeed.

:wubclub: LC

Guest patsmb
Hello everyone.

Just wanted you all to know that I got a CERT II in Security Operations and a First Aid - CPR certification as well. I will apply for my license this coming Monday and hopefully I'll receive it in less than three months. I did my training with tactical and really enjoyed it and made some friends in the process. Now it only comes down to finding a suitable job. I don't mind crowd control for a while but will be looking for better paying jobs that are more stable and routine. Then I will be able to really explore South Australia. This doesn't mean that I will stick around SA after receiving PR. I'm not 100% sure what the future will bring my way but fingers crossed, with a little bit of faith, hard work and growing my online business I will make a home out of Australia.

I want to thank all of you for your kind support in my hard times. It is still hard as I'm struggling working only a couple of days a week. But Hope and a big heart make a lot of difference.

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

I worked in retail security for many years before I retired and I always found my security license was a license to work so good luck

All your hard work is paying off at last Ali. Hope you don't have to go interstate and that you find something suitable (and lucrative) soon - you're 'one of us' and we'd miss your positive attitude on life - you encourage many others with your determination and persistence.

Guest Adelaide_bound

Well Done! :D A good lesson for those who um and ar about things over here - if you get off your bum and out of your comfort zone, good things happen :)

That's great news Ali! I have everything crossed for you that you find suitable (and profitable!) work soon. It would be SA's loss if you had to leave and look elsewhere.:smile:

Thank you. You brought a huge smile to my face:smile:

So pleased to hear your news, Ali.

Since you appear to have all those qualities in vast quantities, I know you'll succeed.

:wubclub: LC

Thank you LC.:smile: Taking one step at a time. I hope employers see in me what you see and I will be doing great:smile:

Great, well done you.

Here is hoping it leads to better things for you.

And if you can continue with your online business, all the better.

Thank you Snifter:smile: The online business will be my sidekick until it really grows. Then I will pursue it full time:smile:

I worked in retail security for many years before I retired and I always found my security license was a license to work so good luck

Currently I'm open to anything even crowd control. But I will try and work my way to Canine. Would love to do that:smile:

Well done Ali. This could be the start of a new challenge and who knows where it will take you.

Thank you Jessica:smile: and you are absolutely right:smile:

All your hard work is paying off at last Ali. Hope you don't have to go interstate and that you find something suitable (and lucrative) soon - you're 'one of us' and we'd miss your positive attitude on life - you encourage many others with your determination and persistence.

Hi guys, I would miss you all as well. Thank you for your kind words and constant support. They are my fuel and keep me going forward.:smile:

Well Done! :D A good lesson for those who um and ar about things over here - if you get off your bum and out of your comfort zone, good things happen :)

Thank you Adelaide_bound:smile: I really enjoyed the training and can't wait to get my hands on the license and start working:smile:

Great news Ali I'm sure you will find plenty of work

Thank you Ktee:smile: with the positive vibes I receive from you guys anything is possible:smile: