It's a boy!

Blossom

Yeah.... Maybe now it happened the news/papers can go back to real news!

Well scooterdan what is real news? pages & pages of AFL? Kevin Rudd? the upcoming election? Boat people? It would seem that there is no room left in the newspapers for real news at the moment! Can you let everybody know when there is, in your opinion, some real news so we dont miss out in being able to pass judgement too!!

Come on scooterdan lets have any and all news published and then we can make our own choices in what we wish to read or listen to! and obviously pass comment on, like it or not!

...hoping one day soon that Australia becomes a republic. [sigh...]

Good topic of debate, as you give an opinion and not a sit in judgement! Many will both agree and disagree with you, but may I ask would you actually be here now opining about a republic were it not for King and Country in the 1st place? but then again should we really be returning it to the 1st peoples? I think the answer maybe we selfishly keep it for ourselves as a monarchy or republic!!!

Guest BurgessFamily

In ages gone by, cities would be razed and history would literally be re-written in favour of the victors. I wasn't suggesting anything was right or wrong, just that not everything is black and white. xD

I am genuinely pleased for the royals too. I just want to know who has time to stand by the hospital for days on end, do they have no job ?and where did they get there union jack outfits, are these people nutters ? Happy nutters, but they look like nutters non the less.

Immigrants! all the brits are working!!! they also make their own clothes instead of burning the union flag!!!