All our dreams can come true.........

Guest laura coldwell

Guest laura coldwell

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them-Walt Disney

So in 23 days Mark and I will be boarding a plane to Adelaide. I never thought that this day would come but, after all our hard work, challenging times (with each other aswell) and also living in a caravan for 18 months (these were the challenging times ha) we are finally doing it.

It has taken years to get to this stage starting from when I decided to train to be a nurse BUT we have got here. At times we felt like giving up but right now, at this point I am so glad that we didnt.

I wanted to say that for all of you who are going through the awful process and for all those gone through it, bear with it. Things will work out in the end. And I 100% believe in what Walt Disney said.

Lots of love. xxx

Guest Nixipixi82

Thanks for that Laura, I believe in exactly the same. Congratulations on your success, you must be so stoked!!

I have been working toward this adventure since 2006 when i decided to do an access into science college course to get to uni, get a degree and find work. Unfortunately the work took me out of sunny Cornwall to smoky London where my husband and i had to live apart for a year. Now he has moved up for the past year and we have just less than 9 weeks until our flight outta here to Adelaide.

There were so many times i questioned my efforts, and made 'Plan B' ideas in case everything didn't work out, and after some knocks (failing my skills assessment first time, my dyslexia letting me down 0.5 point for the English test before it was reduced anyway!) i just wouldn't let them stop me. It made me want it more!

I can't believe it is finally happening, and you are totally right. If you want something enough, you will work your heart out and go through a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get there, because at the end it will all be worth it.

Good luck for your future love, I'm so happy and pleased for you :-) xx

Guest laura coldwell
Thanks for that Laura, I believe in exactly the same. Congratulations on your success, you must be so stoked!!

I have been working toward this adventure since 2006 when i decided to do an access into science college course to get to uni, get a degree and find work. Unfortunately the work took me out of sunny Cornwall to smoky London where my husband and i had to live apart for a year. Now he has moved up for the past year and we have just less than 9 weeks until our flight outta here to Adelaide.

There were so many times i questioned my efforts, and made 'Plan B' ideas in case everything didn't work out, and after some knocks (failing my skills assessment first time, my dyslexia letting me down 0.5 point for the English test before it was reduced anyway!) i just wouldn't let them stop me. It made me want it more!

I can't believe it is finally happening, and you are totally right. If you want something enough, you will work your heart out and go through a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get there, because at the end it will all be worth it.

Good luck for your future love, I'm so happy and pleased for you :-) xx

Hi Nixipixi82,

Congratulations too :) It sounds like you have had quite a journey but that you have come out of the other side. Good Luck to you too. :) EXCITED!!!

(I am currently listening to Didgeridoo, Sounds of the Outback as I write this haha)

Congratulations on getting your visas. Such an amazing feeling when it is all finally approved. We have been here 12 weeks now and we are absolutely loving it.

If the process was easy, I don't believe we would want or work as hard for it. The fun is about to start. Have a safe journey.

Guest laura coldwell
The best of luck with your journey Laura. It took us 5 years to get here after a major hickup with the first visa application!

Sounds like you have the right attitude to make it all work.

Take care.

Tamara

Thank you Tamara :) xxx:wubclub:

Guest laura coldwell
Congratulations on getting your visas. Such an amazing feeling when it is all finally approved. We have been here 12 weeks now and we are absolutely loving it.

If the process was easy, I don't believe we would want or work as hard for it. The fun is about to start. Have a safe journey.

Thanks Natasha.

Its good to hear that you have settled in and are enjoying it. I cant wait for times ahead. xx

Guest laura coldwell
Good luck with it all Laura! As hard as this process is, the end goal is soooo worth the effort. We can't wait to start our new adventure either, flying out in 11 days...

You too Jaws77,

Better watch out for actual Jaws too. Iv been watching Ray Mears Saltwater Crocs today and it does make me feel glad that I didnt go with our initial choice of Darwin. xx