Do you want 10c?

Ktee

Guest Claire-n-tel

We collect ours then drop them in and use the money to refill the gas bottles in the motorhome.....we have never had to spend any other money on gas yet!:jiggy:

Guest salisbury massive

This week I did 2 trips and made $124. It takes me about two hours out of my day to sort and count them. My daughters formal dress cost $150 to get altered this week. So that cost me $25. Most of the time I save the money for Christmas.

We always take ours down for the 10c its fab, we have boxes full in the garage of bottles, fizzy pop bottles and some cartons also have the 10c too, we on average make about $100 every other month which then promptly gets spent, think its a fab idea and we never throw any away :-)

Guest sithewindows

Are you buying a 1000 bottles of drink a month?

We always take ours down for the 10c its fab, we have boxes full in the garage of bottles, fizzy pop bottles and some cartons also have the 10c too, we on average make about $100 every other month which then promptly gets spent, think its a fab idea and we never throw any away :-)

This week I did 2 trips and made $124. It takes me about two hours out of my day to sort and count them. My daughters formal dress cost $150 to get altered this week. So that cost me $25. Most of the time I save the money for Christmas.

Holy cow pats, how many kids do you have? I wouldn't get that in a year!

They do add up really quickly - we have a big box that we put ours in outside and then every six months or so take them in. It's cans, bottles, cartons... we don't even buy many fizzy drinks and still manage to get quite a lot (mixers, water bottles etc) - shame they don't do it on wine bottles though or I'd be a lot richer!!

My boyfriend only drinks coke, but he only likes large bottles, so we get at the most four a week. The occasional extra if we buy a drink when we are out.

I read this and it reminded me of my brother - he used to just drink coke and ended up with ulcerative colitis, and was told that the coke could well have been responsible. Coke is evil stuff - dissolves grease on driveways, cleans coins.... really not good to drink on any sort of regular basis! Get him onto wine or beer - much better for him!!

I read this and it reminded me of my brother - he used to just drink coke and ended up with ulcerative colitis, and was told that the coke could well have been responsible. Coke is evil stuff - dissolves grease on driveways, cleans coins.... really not good to drink on any sort of regular basis! Get him onto wine or beer - much better for him!!

Ha ha. He doesn't like either of those either. Bourbourn and coke maybe... He does go through fruit juice fazes every now and again too, but that isn't much better.