Its Here, At Last!!!!!!!

Guest Missbabz

Guest Missbabz

Well our visas are finally here. Got the e-mail on Thursday 9th April. Oh my goodness, now is the time to panic. So much to do and organise. How exciting and scarrrrrrrry!!!!!!!

Our minds are in a spin, sort the dog out, sort the furniture out, finalise the moving date with the sale of the house. Clear the loft, sort the garage etc etc etc etc.............Where do we start!!!!!! :arghh:

Can't wait...............Australia here we come. :jiggy:

Babz & Kevin

Guest Missbabz

[

Hi All

Thank you all so much for all your replies and good wishes. We have calmed down a little now and the excitement has kicked in and we just can't wait to get to Adelaide and start our new life.

Lots to do, so hopefully will all go smoothly and we can let you all know the date we will be leaving!!!!!!

My heads in a spin (no change there though) but thankfully Kevin is the 'cool' one and has it all under control.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone waiting for their visas, they do eventually come.

Babz & Kevin:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

quote=Django;31889]Fabby news. Hows the head after the weekend????:D

There seems to be a rush on visas and case officers at the mo so good news for everyone.

Pete

Guest sammie

hi thats great news we are just starting the whole progress cant wait to be in ur shoes can i just ask are u taking the dog and how much cost and how long are they in quaretine good luck with everything :jiggy:

Guest Missbabz
hi thats great news we are just starting the whole progress cant wait to be in ur shoes can i just ask are u taking the dog and how much cost and how long are they in quaretine good luck with everything :jiggy:

Hi there

Thanks for your thread and Good luck with all your arrangements, it does take a while but you have to just be very very patient. We have been very lucky because Kevin has been sponsered by the company that are employing him and they have paid for everything. Thfey are even paying for us to take the dog over there and to be kept in quaranting for one month. The cost for the dog is about 2- 3 thousand in all. Not sure yet of the exact amount. We are worried about him travelling and then quarantine,but it has to be done.

Are you taking a pet with you?

Bye for now

Babz

Guest sammie
Hi there

Thanks for your thread and Good luck with all your arrangements, it does take a while but you have to just be very very patient. We have been very lucky because Kevin has been sponsered by the company that are employing him and they have paid for everything. Thfey are even paying for us to take the dog over there and to be kept in quaranting for one month. The cost for the dog is about 2- 3 thousand in all. Not sure yet of the exact amount. We are worried about him travelling and then quarantine,but it has to be done.

Are you taking a pet with you?

Bye for now

Babz

hi yeah he,s part ov our family he is a golden lab but i am worried about him.but when we go on our hols he goes in kennels and settles ok .dont know about travelling though.we are going to change his name to bouncer haha. when you get your dog back you will have to let me know how he is .cheers sam.

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:congrats missbabz. been away for a few days just checking through threads, great news, (you cant say youve got two dogs and take mine as well !!! lol) no seriously great news, good luck with all the sorting out, hope you get there soon.

nicky