Five days until the kitten flies into Sydney...

Guest klataylor

Guest klataylor
Mine was fine in quarantine and when we finally picked him up I queued with all the other crazy animal folk who were just as excited as us and promptly burst into tears when I saw him. That was in may and he has settled in perfectly. In at night but out all day.

That sums me up....crazy animal folk. I fly to Sydney on Wednesday to see him? I have packed his hidey hole, scratching pole, persian 30 special food, ping pong balls, a puppy/kitten toy with a heart beat, Feliway and special flat cat plates for his special flat face.

That sums me up....crazy animal folk. I fly to Sydney on Wednesday to see him? I have packed his hidey hole, scratching pole, persian 30 special food, ping pong balls, a puppy/kitten toy with a heart beat, Feliway and special flat cat plates for his special flat face.

My cat travelled with extra bedding for quarantine packed separately. It was my dressing gown so tag he could still smell us......when we picked him up he just looked at me as if to say..."who are you?". One tip tho, they didn't trim his claws and cos he usually goes outside they grew really long. First thing I did was trim them do may be worth asking them to check.

Guest klataylor
My cat travelled with extra bedding for quarantine packed separately. It was my dressing gown so tag he could still smell us......when we picked him up he just looked at me as if to say..."who are you?". One tip tho, they didn't trim his claws and cos he usually goes outside they grew really long. First thing I did was trim them do may be worth asking them to check.

He has been sharing a house with his own professional cat groomer the last four months, so he should be clean and fluffy hopefully.

Hi

I've had my cat Ruby home from quarantine for just over a week now. She has finally come out from under the bed(!) and is eating a little. She was absolutely terrified of everything when she arrived, especially going outside ... after a few days I carried her out and walked around the garden and she was shaking and shaking .. (at first I thought it was a purr!) However, I have just tried again and she went for a little wander around the garden and didn't run away... and she came back again after climbing a really tall tree. I'm still scared she will get lost though!

Ails

Guest klataylor
Hi

I've had my cat Ruby home from quarantine for just over a week now. She has finally come out from under the bed(!) and is eating a little. She was absolutely terrified of everything when she arrived, especially going outside ... after a few days I carried her out and walked around the garden and she was shaking and shaking .. (at first I thought it was a purr!) However, I have just tried again and she went for a little wander around the garden and didn't run away... and she came back again after climbing a really tall tree. I'm still scared she will get lost though!

Ails

i have decided he is never ever going outside, even if he gives me the big mushy eye look. He is an indoor persian anyway, so I don't think there will be much of an argument though.