10 days into reccie

SwanseaJack

Hi all

Back again if you read my last post "our days into reccie" you will know first impression superb. Well almost a week later and we don't like Adelaide WE LOVE IT!!!!!!

People so friendly and chatty, places are fantastic. Honest sales people in sales offices for houses . Lots of ways you can be mis lead when buying houses.

Been o zoo, Glenelg, port Noarlunga , Hallet Cove, Victor Harbour, Barossa, city the list goes on and on.

Think the South is best Hallet Cove down to Seaford.

Returning home on Monday, my husband is trying to think of reasons why he should stay and nit go back.

Two people viewing our house whilst away so fingers crossed there my be a bit of luck when we get home.

Keep you all posted

Kathy x :smile:

Fingers crossed your house sells. When are you looking to move?

We loved our reccie in March and are moving from Cardiff to Port Noarlunga in January - flights booked now!

How is the weather at this time of year?

Hi

Fingers tightly crossed.

Weather great says about 18 but need a little cardy at times but on the whole weather great. Had a lot of rain but mainly over night.

Very much like a normal summers day in Wales.

Good luck if we get here soon will have to meet up

Kathy x