Wild weather on the way for you lot down south...

Diane

Guest sithewindows
Keep seeing the sunny pictures from friends and family back in blighty. Have to say I'm a little jealous. Roll on summer. :)
Once every 25 years though!

Guest holliepop
Keep seeing the sunny pictures from friends and family back in blighty. Have to say I'm a little jealous. Roll on summer. :)

It's actually torrential rain in UK if that makes you feel a bit better!

It's here already!!! House is shaking from the wind and the cat and dog are hiding!

Good job that i'm going towards your side of the world tonight...going into the city to see British India (don't ask...OH bought the tickets....my taste Fleetwood Mac!). Better be sunny in the north!!!

:biglaugh:

Tamara

Think you might be disappointed Tamara.... Bit cloudy and rainy here and the city is between you and me so I doubt it will be any better.