• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Hi Lisa

Enjoy your last few days in the UK - I suspect it will be really hectic once you arrive in AD. Have a fab time in Singapore - our son loved it when he visited last year although he said it was extremely humid. Would love to meet up on the other side when we ever get there. Looking forward to reading about your journey and first impressions. Have a safe trip.

Cari x :)

Thanks for your lovely words - as usual there is always someone on here that understands how you feel along the way.

Have managed to find a few last minute things to sort - like a huge pile of paperwork I keep moving round the house :roll: . Friends over tonight, meeting with friends tomorrow and then into city centre Friday to pick up few bits and take Dawn out for some lunch.

It does seem very odd being so chilled after so long sorting paperwork and organising things but have not slept this well in ages so my brain must be relaxing too 8) I wondered if I would get nervous at this stage as so much has been going on I have not had much time to think about what we are about to do :shock: but just very excited and cannot wait to get to Adelaide now!

This time last year we were talking it through and looking into if we had enough points and what to do next - now we are about to leave the uk so for everyone that is just starting out it may seem a long way off but your time will be here before you know it

Noarlunga Downs, Adelaide
      167 times

life without lisa

:D :D Well at last after all that advice you dish out it's what you deserve.

Lets all hope that you get back on line asap to guide us on our way!!

Gra and jac

The Ashtons
      Hey give us a call when you arrive
      or any one allready here

Bob Jane Billie
      :lol: :lol: :lol:

4457 times
      Quote Originally Posted by The Ashtons
      Hey give us a call when you arrive
      or any one allready here

Bob Jane Billie
      :lol: :lol: :lol: