Not long now.........

Guest dglamoore

Guest dglamoore

Wow.....after so long running around, researching, organising and stressing I have nothing to do :roll:

Am sitting here now wondering what I am going to do with myself this week as nothing left to do except visit friends for coffee and then pack the cases at the weekend. Shippers are here on Monday and we leave our home along with our container next Wednesday lunchtime.

We are then going back to Sussex to visit family for a couple of days, leaving meal in our old local next Friday, up to Heathrow to stay the night on the Saturday and then Sunday 22nd jump on that plane :lol: 8)

Very much looking forward to our break in Singapore now to just relax for a few days and to meeting new friends in Adelaide :D

Lisa

Guest JPT07

Good luck for the next stage of your journey Lisa. I'm sure your looking forward to your relaxing trip to Singapore and then the fun will begin. Hope to meet up with everyone for a cuppa or something stronger when we arrive in the not too distant future. Good Luck. Paul, Lorna and Kids.

Guest grants

Hope you have a good journey and look forward to seeing you over there one day.

Still have not had an acknowledgement for visa and I know they signed for it on 1.3.07 so nearly 6 weeks so it may be a long time before we ever make it over there. Still I know you just have to be patient.

Janet, Shane Oliver and Gabby

Guest Libby1971

Lisa

You have been an inspiration and such a source of strength, confort and wisdom...I can't think of anyone who deserves this moment more than you.

We will be leaving late lunchtime on Wednesday as well. But we'll be heading for Heathrow as our flight is that night.

I will be thinking of you.

Pleae let me know when you are free for a coffee when you get to Adelaide.

Libby

Guest Guest75

:D:D:D

We found the last few weeks dragged terribly.

We did have so many day trips out to all of our old places such as Whitby,we "overloaded"

Not long now..

BTW,I hope this nice weather holds up for you,it's 32c today 8-)

Guest happy-jools

I wonder if its a bit of an anti climax for you guys at the moment. All the stressing and running around, and now nothing to dao (probably the first time in almost a year).

Dont worry the pace will pick up again soon.

Enjoy Singapore. Hope Dawn does too.

Maybe you can give me some tips of travelling with a four year old (although I have to say Molly is the "real livewire" :twisted: , nothing like her older sister).

Have fun.

Keep posting. Watching with great interest. Its rather sad (probably not) how addicted you become to watching how things turn out for other.

Wishing you all the luck. :D:D:D:D

Guest RandC

Hi Lisa

Enjoy your last few days in the UK - I suspect it will be really hectic once you arrive in AD. Have a fab time in Singapore - our son loved it when he visited last year although he said it was extremely humid. Would love to meet up on the other side when we ever get there. Looking forward to reading about your journey and first impressions. Have a safe trip.

Cari x :)

Guest dglamoore

Thanks for your lovely words - as usual there is always someone on here that understands how you feel along the way.

Have managed to find a few last minute things to sort - like a huge pile of paperwork I keep moving round the house :roll: . Friends over tonight, meeting with friends tomorrow and then into city centre Friday to pick up few bits and take Dawn out for some lunch.

It does seem very odd being so chilled after so long sorting paperwork and organising things but have not slept this well in ages so my brain must be relaxing too 8) I wondered if I would get nervous at this stage as so much has been going on I have not had much time to think about what we are about to do :shock: but just very excited and cannot wait to get to Adelaide now!

This time last year we were talking it through and looking into if we had enough points and what to do next - now we are about to leave the uk so for everyone that is just starting out it may seem a long way off but your time will be here before you know it :wink:

Lisa

Guest graandjac

:D:D Well at last after all that advice you dish out it's what you deserve.

Lets all hope that you get back on line asap to guide us on our way!!

!!!!!GOOD LUCK THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!!!!!

Gra and jac

Guest Guest75
Hey give us a call when you arrive

or any one allready here

Bob Jane Billie

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Might just do that next week - busy weekend ahead :lol: :lol: