Last step

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

Hi Guys , well thats it house packed up and on its way all 160 items , only 2 foot of room at the back of the container..!!. Ship docs on the 1st June so got a bit of a slog with only our 7 suitcases to get buy on. The house completed today just waiting to see the money in the bank so i can print a statement..... off one for the wall.......as we've never had so much money. Looking forward to catching up with the guys we met on our reccie, and also meeting the rest of the gang on the other side , flying on Monday at 10,05 ish in the evening, with Singapore airlines, been a real odd week moving out of the house was no problem as to me you sell one and move onto another , but the saying goodbyes is another story !!!! harder than we ever imagined and very exhausting , so be prepared for that side of it.Will try to get back before we go cheers Gra & Jac

Guest mOZzy

that's great news!!!

you must be so excited but well, probably a bit scared too :err:

can you stay in your house till monday? or will someone else put with you? :biglaugh:

good luck with the move over and keep us updated!!!!!!

Guest Rachel & Jeff

I can't believe how quickly it's all come together in the end.

The nightmare of exchanging contracts already seems like a long time ago.

Hope you have a good trip and keep us posted with your news from the other side.

Rachel

Guest Django

I don't know what all the fuss was about.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Great stuff guys. Enjoy your last weekend here and have a great journey. Look froward to seeing some posts from the otherside. You never know one day we may get there ourselves.:skeptical:

Pete

Guest dunnarunna

good luck with it all, id be interested to know what the flight is like at that time, as thats the flight time we go on 3 weeks after you. looking forward to the otherside post, always like reading them, although i`ll be finding out myself soon enough.

donna

Guest The Pottertons

Great news. A big relief that its all packed and gone i imagine. Now you can concentrate on the hardest bit- saying goodbyes. But you've come this far so im sure you'll do just fine. Enjoy the rest of your time in the uk guys! Yvonne

Guest jill wright

Thanks alot Graham for taking the time to post on what surely is a very emotional week for you and one we are all building up to facing ourselves. It shows what pia as meant to you in the process of things and its great your keeping us informed as it makes avid reading. Keep em coming is what I say

JIll

Hey Gra, Jac and kiddies,

Have a great last weekend in the Uk.....you deserve it after the house and all that! If dont catch you online again have a safe and great flight over!!

We just about to start our goodbyes this weekend......ahhhhhhhh!!!

See you on the other.....hopefully slightly warmer.... side.

Dan and Steph

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:best wishes to you and your family, have a great journey over, hope you remembered to pack your nibbly thing :biglaugh:, please keep us posted it will be great to hear about how your gettin on

nicky

Guest nickey and neill

hi graandjac guys,

best of luck to you all!!!

hope we catch up with you when we eventually get there in 6 months or so!!!

well done... a massive achievement and hope you enjoy!

keep in touch

Guest louiesmum

Hi Graham Jaq Holly & Owen,

Hope your last weekend in UK goes well, I'm sure it will be very emotional. I hope you have a smooth & safe journey over. Australia here you come We hope it goes really well for you. See you the other side!!!

Guest graandjac

Thanks guys, so tired but buzzing and just cant get to sleep , judt checked and the money has arrived , dont tell Jac she'll spend the lot before we get there (wanting to yse smilleys but they dont work on my dads wind up computer...lol. Cheers Graham

Guest theshearers

Good luck to you all for Monday. Hope you have a great last weekend in the UK and hopefully the goodbyes won't be too traumatic!!!

Look forward to hearing how its all going once you are there.

Vicki, Steve & Cameron x

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Guys,

Not sure if I will be able to get to the airport to pick you up and we have been thinking and are not sure if we have got enough room for you to stay with us,

Graham I know you would really appreciate a last minute panic this weekend after the easy few weeks you've just had,

By the way only

:biglaugh::biglaugh:Joking:biglaugh::biglaugh:

See you Wednesday, speak later,

Guzzler