Welcome to Adelaide, Snifter and Family

Diane

Thank you everyone :)

So far so good. Arrived Friday morning and have spent the weekend relaxing apart from a couple of trips for some essentials.

Sorted Medicare, car seat, car and internet already. Tomorrow is visit school, head to the bank to collect our cards etc, change DL over hopefully and a few other things if we have time.

Tbh it feels a bit disjointed atm but that is more down to my lack of sleep as son has been poorly since we arrived and my nights have been disrupted and I've only had the odd occasion to nap in the day to catch up. I think once I get a few decent night sleep I'll feel better. I'm in the correct time zone sleep wise now but not getting much chance to sleep as I would like. 2 weeks of not much decent sleep catches up with you for sure.

Anyways, I'll be sure to keep you posted :)

Guest cloudnine

Wow Snifter is in Adelaide !!!! Fab news and welcome :)

Your list sounds like my list Snifter - two weeks in !

About to buy a car and pick up car seats. Have stuffed tonnes of recruitment interviews -which have left me miserable, but hey onwards and upwards !

I love it here !!

Oh wow snifter, I haven't been around for ages, and this is great news!!!! Maybe coffee sometime, swap notes!!!

Thank you, feels good to be here after all this time.

Would love to meet up. We collect our car this weekend (borrowing one atm), so after that I am good to go. I'm still getting my bearings driving wise around the local area but am sure we can work something out. I'll drop you a PM once we have the car. Or can happily head into the city on the tram or anything else.