OOOWWW Sympathy needed

Guest Leanne & Mark

Guest Leanne & Mark

There I was happily loading hot dishes of yummy mexican food on the table, (in the conservatory) to the joyous grateful squeals from the kids, when I realize I haven't got anything to serve it with.

So I turn around, and i'm a little closer to the door than anticipated!! Luckily the doors were open!! BUT I kicked the frame and I have split my toe nail down the centre of my big toe...swoon.gifit went black in seconds...and it hurts like hell!!

So i am bleeding and in pain and i need sympathy!!cry.gif

36_1_4.gif poooooor thing. I bet that was very painfull . Never done that myself but never want to either. You need to sit down and get everyone to run around after you 36_1_40.gif. Can i ask though, was the mexican good?

Hope your feeling bit better soon.

Emma.xx

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZJxdm025YYGB

Guest Leanne & Mark

LOL Well they scoffed it!! not the same wen u've cooked it yourself is it!!

I am sat down on 3rd glass of wine and it still hurts!!!!!!!!!!

Guest caoimhe

I am sat down on 3rd glass of wine and it still hurts!!!!!!!!!!

It's a well known fact that it will take a least a bottle and a half to totally numb the pain in a big toe, only thing is tomorrow the toe will be least of the pain

36_12_11.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxuk137YYGB

Guest Django

Oooooh Leanne. Did you stub your little pinkie??? Bless.......

Was that enough sympathy??:biglaugh:

Oh yeah 2 bits of advice. If you play football or similar with the kids today try and favour the other foot. ;) and don't eat in the conservatory.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

• 2 months later...
Guest Leanne & Mark

OH woah is me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought you'ld like an update.

Well after suffering for in pain for about 10 days, AND YES DJANGO ALOT OF BLOODY PAIN!!!!!

The pain finally eased up and i could just about drive to pick kids up from school.

Well at some point i knocked it ever so slightly and poured blood everywhere. (so i took off the 20 layers of nail varnish to see what was going on.)

ooo it was all ...........nah i won't say cos its gross..made Blake heave,.... and poor Ethan cried and shouted at me!!!

Well some weeks later, its fallen off!!!!!!!!!!! my nail not my toe! Its really quite gross!!

but now i can't wear sandels all summer cos i've got a manky toe..and if my feet get too hot i get athletes foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid toe!

Guest Django

You are in the wars Leanne. :( I lost one of my toe nails when some oaf stamped on it during a footie match with a stud from his boot. It went all black and fell off about a week later. Its okay now so I'm sure you will make a full recovery.;)

Get them sandals on girl and give it some air. People don't go round looking at toes and unless you point them out to them.

Just watch the new nail as it grows coz it will have the tendancy to become ingrowing.

Now I've done the bed side manner bit can I just say your last post had me sort of ...........

19.gif

Pete