Help needed to stop me going mad!!!
Accepted an offer on our house in January still not exchanged contracts in April!! We should have exchanged in March but the buyers soilicitors had a "few queries". We then should have done it at the begining of April but to no avail. We are still waiting...............
We have booked our accomodation from the 28th of June but we dare not book our flights (just in case!) I am living in limbo!!! Just want to get the ball rolling. We need three weeks between exchange and completion for the international movers so this date of the 28th is getting very close now!!! We can not hand our months notice in at work. This means that I will probably have to go back into school after the spring bank break!! Which I didn't want to do!! Jason is taking it all in his stride and telling me not to stress about it!! I can't help it!
What happens if it all falls through????? I just want to get there now!!!!!