Folks please be aware of your dogs and cats, my 11month cute cat Harley is at present at Adelaide animal hospital where he has been since last night after collapsing In front of us. He had, we found out once there been bitten by a snake and his deterioration was rapid. He is completely paralysed and has a catheter fitted, they had to give him two vials of anti venom as the amount of venom in his blood was off the scale. He is probably, we hope and pray going to make a full recovery. The vet said there has been a crazy amount of snake bite cases this year, and has advised us to keep Harley an indoor cat as he is obviously a hunter!
cant thank the staff at the hospital enough they have been lovely.
On another note please get pet insurance, we have for our dog but had never got around to adding Harley and so far have had to part with a shocking $3200, and yes I'm sure all those that don't have pets think we are crazy but he is a part of our family and we could not have walked away having done nothing to help him.