We're here...

Guest katsmajic

Guest katsmajic

Well we finally arrived, safely but tired on the 17th, have been busy catching up with friends, sightseeing, sleeping etc...

we are stunned, its so lovely here - better than we imagined. we're in the south at the mo, OH had an interview in Mawson Lakes today, and although that area is lovely, we're drawn to the south...

On a major house search now, will update again asap.

oh weve done the medicare, tfn, etc...easy peasy. xxx

Guest Libby1971

Glad you are starting to get sorted.

If you fancy a cuppa to catch your breath while investigating the south, pm me to get my details. In fact, I have pm'ed you to save you the hassle!

Libby

• 2 weeks later...
Guest katsmajic

Thanks everyone,

weve almost caught our breath, OH got 'the' job yesterday, we also got 'the' house yesterday -

were the newest residents in seaford as of tomorrow :)

popping into the kindy in 10 mins, seeing head of primary school tomorrow for 10yr old, waiting for the high school to get back to us - i rekon theyve heard of our big kids already!!!

i cant wait to meet up with you, all/any of you, it has been an amzing journey - just the last 2weeks have! (if you go on brit expats look up our update post - hysterical now but wasnt at the time)

big kids have made mates - some ok, others were not sure....but considering how worried we were about them settling theyve stunned us - already had sleep outs - 1 ok'd and 2 they just didnt come home!

anyway - thanks again - and if you see a mad blonde woman with a big grin anywhere near noarlunga/seaford - its me!!!