Singapore Airlines confirm extra 10kg allowance in all classes

snifter

A member over on PIO posted the Singapore airlines statement about their increased luggage allowance.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/flights-holidays/199326-singapore-airlines-confirm-extra-10kg.html

Good news for those who like this airline/route. The 20kg allowance was rather limiting so it's great they have upped it to compete with the likes of Emirates.

A member over on PIO posted the Singapore airlines statement about their increased luggage allowance.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/flights-holidays/199326-singapore-airlines-confirm-extra-10kg.html

Good news for those who like this airline/route. The 20kg allowance was rather limiting so it's great they have upped it to compete with the likes of Emirates.

Thats great news, Thanks Snifter.

Me, the wife and two boys will fly out on the 1st of January with Singapore airlines, so thats an extra 40 kgs between us.

Brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...

I had no problems with Signapore airlines getting the extra allowance but its great that they are doing it now anyway, but believe me we simply could not carry let alone transport 4 lots of 30kg, its a lot of stuff !!!! Even though I was allowed the weight we ended up just taking the 20kg each, remember you still have the hand luggage which is 7kg too x

Edited by kadina