Quote Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
After weeks of walking up at 4am and not being able to sleep wondering whether we had recieved an email in the night about our visa and picking up the tablet to confim my pessimism, today I woke up at 3.50am and thought for the first time " don't bother checking, there'll be nowt there"......20 minutes later I couldnt leave it any longer and picked the bloody thing up to check...........An email confirming we had been granted our visa! we're so chuffed and by 5.20am we had booked our flight! we're leaving on 28th Dec. then we started talking about our To Do list and thought sshhHIIITTTT! so much to do and so little time to do it! appoint a shipping company/pet relocation/rent the house/find a house/sell our crap thats worth something but we cant take it/vehicle import licence etc etc ec-bloody-cetera!

Massive thanks to all on P.I.A for answering all our daft questions over the last few months and we apologise in advance for the next couple of weeks when we'll be asking even more as the reality hits that we're on our way!!
Fab news Tony & Family