We're back!!

Guest bev_stef

Guest bev_stef

Hi

Some of you may remember us from last year, when we use to reguarly post on pia. Basically, we were in the process, passed our job assessment and just before we went for SA sponsorship, they removed OH job from the list. We were gutted, but were offered hope of a fulltime visa via an elderly aunt living in Sydney. Unfortunately, again all fell flat, as due to the age etc, we were unable to locate relevant documents to verify relationship/citizenship etc. We had verbally told ourselves that our quest was over, but I don't think we ever gave up in our hearts.

About a month ago, out of the blue my husband spoke to our agent again, who informed us that the job was back on the list and we could go for SA sponsorship. We applied, and after just about 2 weeks, today we had an email saying we had been accepted for sponsorship.:D

Our agent has all the papers set, and our visa app should go in very shortly.

When we were told we could go for sponsorship, the first thing we did was start checking out pia again. Its great to see so many familiar people, some who are still here and some already on the other side.

Better stop the rambling now:embarrassed:, but just wanted to say hi again, and we're back posting. Look forward to catching up.

Bev

Guest jill wright

Thats good news .We've only just sent our visa application off after getting state sponsorship so should be on same timescale

Good luck

Jill

Hiya guys,

I remember your posts now and how you soooo wanted to find away to get into Aus. I think it must be fate. Where there's a will, there's a way!

You guys are living proof!

Well Done, I'm really chuffed for you.

Judi x

Guest The Pottertons

Fantastic that you never gave up- shoud give inspiration to us all when the going gets tough!!! Heres hoping the dream becomes a reality for you and soon!:) Yvonne x