We have booked flights and furniture back to the UK thinking a family member was going to buy our house
That though went right out of the window when the loans manager at the bank said he and misinterpreted the conditions of the loan that was going to be applied for
We are devastated as it was back in September he gave us the info and we have waited ,as we were told to do , so that our grandson had time to get his deposit saved
We now have to out the house on the open market and face the prospect of leaving it empty over summer
We do have family members who will keep an eye on things but as anyone knows a garden can die in a couple of days in January
thinking should we rent it out short term or just hope it sells quickly
Has anyone experienced letting a property of say 3 months at a time until we see what happens ?