Another all packed and ready to party!!!!!

scooterdan

Hey peeps,

We too are finished packing, the case are loaded and pretty much take up all the double baggage allowance(the we better get now!!).

The leaving do is tonight, got loads of friends/family in fancy dress.....We are Ali G and Supergirl....!!!:biglaugh:

Hope im not to hung over tomorrow to post a few pics!:SLEEP:

Dan and Steph

Guest Leanne & Mark

Have a fab time Dan and Steph'.

Funny how everyones starting to leave now, all the old names starting to post from the other side!!!

Same on PiOz. Except us.:arghh: We're gonna be a while yet!!

Guest Django
Except us.:arghh:

And us. :sad:

Hope you both have a good time. The cake looks fabby. Sorry I lost you on facebook chat but my PC is being very naughty at the mo.

Pete

Guest louiesmum

Hey Dan Steph

Have a great party!! Have a drink for me. Good luck with the flight on Monday in case you don't get chance to post again or I miss it see you the other side hopefully in 5/6 weeks time if this house sake ever goes through least said about that!!! Have fun guys

Guest massive

Good luck Dan an Steph,

we met at a nothwest meet it seems ages ago now.

Have a great party and a safe trip hope to be there in sept ourselves.

Ste and Debbie

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Dan & Steph,

Good luck with the move and have a great party this weekend.

Hope to be there ourselves by September if everything goes our way.

Enjoy.

Ffion & Dylan:D

Guest graandjac

Good luck guys hope all goes well, keep a clear head for the flight !!!!, and expect to feel a bit fough when you arrive dont over do it in the first few days .

Good luck cheers Graham

Hi Dan & Steph,

good luck with everything, be strong, even through all the emotions, it's soooo worth it when you get here. Just think of all the holidays people are going to have now!!

Have a great time at your party and has a very safe journey over here to the sunny side x

Guest mOZzy

i bet the party was fab!!! i loved the cake too ;)

how's the head?!?!?! :biglaugh:

can't believe you are actually leaving!

wow, what an exciting year you had so far and it will get even better!!!!!

take it easy the first few days and i am looking forward to your many updates :cute: - oh, and don't forget about the welcome comitee ;)

I reckon we should hold a sweepstake as to when Dan surfaces and feels able to post.:biglaugh:

I'll go early at 11:30 :skeptical::biglaugh:

Pete

Hahahahaha Cheers Guys!!! So if i post for 5.30pm ish do i win...??!?

So the party went really well last night....suprisingly i'm not hungover at all....just flammin knackered!!! Had loads of people in fancy dress looking daft....glad i wasnt the only one!!!

Was a real mix of emotions, went from being on a high to being on a low and to and fro all night!!! We even got a visit from Skippy the kangaroo....all the way from Oz.... to present us with a photo album of my most embarassing moments. Was hilarious but emotional at the same time!!!!

Will post some piccies of my MSN space (link below) when i get a chance!!!

And i didnt even lose my underwear....had to be wearing some first!!!:goofy:

Dan and Steph