Good luck Libby

Guest Nick11

Guest Libby1971

Thanks guys...

The ladies trips are most def NOT on hold. I shall need them to compensate for the lack of coffee mornings ;). It is just going to require some planning, I love organising trips though.

Libby

Guest Django

Do you remember what to do??? :biglaugh:

I'm sure it'll be a walk in the park. Have fun Libby let us know what you think of your job after your first day. :D

Pete

Guest cunnah10
Thanks guys...

The ladies trips are most def NOT on hold. I shall need them to compensate for the lack of coffee mornings ;). It is just going to require some planning, I love organising trips though.

Libby

Hey Libby Have a great day at your new job tomorrow!!!!

Gill

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Libby dude

Hope it went well and you didn't have to beat too many of the little gits :), see a good caning every now and again never affected me :jiggy:.....................or did it?

:(

Guest Nick11
Yo Libby dude

Hope it went well and you didn't have to beat too many of the little gits :), see a good caning every now and again never affected me :jiggy:.....................or did it?

:(

Good grief!!!

Me thinks its time for you to go back to work Stoo - if only to keep Debs sane!

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Nic dude

Yeah I think you're right I've annoyed her for 2 weeks solid and now she's bored with me, looking for a younger model I should think, still I might stick around for her birthday on the 6th, she's 40 don't you know but obviously don't tell anyone as that would be even more annoying (Angela said something about getting her a stripping fireman, whatever that means???)

:jiggy:

Good grief!!!

Me thinks its time for you to go back to work Stoo - if only to keep Debs sane!

Guest Nick11
Yo Nic dude

Yeah I think you're right I've annoyed her for 2 weeks solid and now she's bored with me, looking for a younger model I should think, still I might stick around for her birthday on the 6th, she's 40 don't you know but obviously don't tell anyone as that would be even more annoying (Angela said something about getting her a stripping fireman, whatever that means???)

:jiggy:

Sounds excellent - count me in.

Will you be around for her birthday?

Guest Libby1971

Thanks for all your messages of support.

Well, I am back, and I am in one piece. I have had a great day, really enjoyed being back in the thick of it although it is early days. Dare I tempt fate and say I can do this?!!

Nick, oh ye of little faith! How could you doubt me? I admit I had one crisis this morning when I got to school - I found out I wasn't doing the topic that I had spent all weekend preparing for. Mercifully, and largely down to the fact that I am an organised super goddess at the moment (!!!!) I had some worksheets that I could print off and hey presto! I had the topic covered.

I have sorted out a load of stuff today and am almost ready for tomorrow. Just got to set cover for yr 9 English (like I know what I am doing there - ha ha!) coz day 2 and I am already off for a training course. Lunch provided and everything. RESULT!!!!! And I had 4 phone calls today to make sure I am going.

Bob has been shopping today and is just doing dinner. He thinks he is a domestic god!

And Stoo, girls are much easier to teach than boys who are to be honest, heathens, feral, the works in comparison. Of course, this is year 11 and day one. I will let you know what I think of yrs 9 and 10!!!!!!

Libby

Count us in for Deb's birthday...

Guest Nick11
Thanks for all your messages of support.

Well, I am back, and I am in one piece. I have had a great day, really enjoyed being back in the thick of it although it is early days. Dare I tempt fate and say I can do this?!!

Nick, oh ye of little faith! How could you doubt me? I admit I had one crisis this morning when I got to school - I found out I wasn't doing the topic that I had spent all weekend preparing for. Mercifully, and largely down to the fact that I am an organised super goddess at the moment (!!!!) I had some worksheets that I could print off and hey presto! I had the topic covered.

I have sorted out a load of stuff today and am almost ready for tomorrow. Just got to set cover for yr 9 English (like I know what I am doing there - ha ha!) coz day 2 and I am already off for a training course. Lunch provided and everything. RESULT!!!!! And I had 4 phone calls today to make sure I am going.

Bob has been shopping today and is just doing dinner. He thinks he is a domestic god!

And Stoo, girls are much easier to teach than boys who are to be honest, heathens, feral, the works in comparison. Of course, this is year 11 and day one. I will let you know what I think of yrs 9 and 10!!!!!!

Libby

Count us in for Deb's birthday...

The power of the written word!

What I meant to say is that there would be situations/crisis for you to deal with eg the distraught teacher who just can't teach anymore, the irrate parent who's got their knickers in a twist etc

You know what I mean.

Anyway glad to hear you had a lovely day.

Nick

x

Libby I'm glad you enjoyed your first day....but beware girls....... my daughters go to an all girls school and report the tactics used by girls to avoid "boringness" . They will say "I like your shoes"and will launch into discussion about where you bought themand was there a bag that went with them and who else has them.... and know to the second you change anything and of course this has to be discussed in detail. On the whole they get on together, even though they hate some people's guts, but thentheir school is small ith only about 60 in yr 12.

The people I know who have girls at the sea of blue and yellowness are happy with it.

Hope you keep on enjoying it there and that there aren't too many precious parents.

Rachel