The time has come....

scooterdan

Well this may be the last chance i get to post from the UK. Just thought i would say a big thank you to all who have helped us since we started this journey!! You have been wonderful.....I hope we can the same when we get there!!!

Hopefully we will see many of you on the otherside!!!

The next time i post on here will be in Adelaide....or as least Singapore...Woohoooo!!

Byebye from Dan and Steph

Cheers all......

Guest Django
Hope your party went well.

I would say it did looking at the pictures. Is it me or do the muscles in Steph's neck give out when she stands next to someone? :confused::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest louiesmum
I would say it did looking at the pictures. Is it me or do the muscles in Steph's neck give out when she stands next to someone? :confused::biglaugh:

Pete

Hey!!

I have to say not being a whizz on the computer tried to have a look at Dans page but couldn't!!! Not sure what I'm, doing wrong??

Guest The Pottertons

Have a good journey guys. Hope its not to tiring. Take care and congratulations on making it to the other side!!!!!!!! Hope its al youve dreamed of Yvonne xx

Hey all,

Arrived at Singapore now...first leg was great no probs!!! We just had a lovely refreshing shower and feel a whole lot better!!! When we boarded had dinner then pretty much slept for 3/4 of the journey!!!

Well im off to explore the airport....probably get lost!!! How clean is this place!!!!

See you all soon!!

Dan and Steph

Guest louiesmum
Hey all,

Arrived at Singapore now...first leg was great no probs!!! We just had a lovely refreshing shower and feel a whole lot better!!! When we boarded had dinner then pretty much slept for 3/4 of the journey!!!

Well im off to explore the airport....probably get lost!!! How clean is this place!!!!

See you all soon!!

Dan and Steph

Hi Dan Steph

Glad 1st part of your journey went well, let us all know how you are going when you arrive in adelaide