Fed up!!

Guest louiesmum

Guest louiesmum

Hi

Just here to let off some steam!!! House sale really getting me down now, had our buyers since Jan they have had thiers since Feb 1st time buyers, no major chain going on, but took a life time for our buyers buyer to proove income, he's self employed, lucky he had all the info, morgage offer for them finally went out last week ... HOORAY... but had the wrong info on now week later the ammended letter still hasn't been received, how long does it take to amend a typing error!!! Our estate agent then says oh I'll chase that up Thursday.... whats wrong with today... I really could go on but hey, worst is working tonight so can't even drown my sorrows. I really know we are lucky to have our buyers but its just soooooo frustrating. Thanks rant over

I know it must seem like the final hurdle for you, but you will get over it(even if you have to crawl under it) and get on that plane to have your new start. I guess it's hard as people start to trickle through and you are still waiting watching everyone else leave. BUT you have buyers waiting and wanting to buy your house so it's really just the last bits of beaurocracy youare wading through and the estate agent prob doesn't understand that you just want to finalise so you can get outta there.

Chin up, everything will still be waiting for you here.

Rachel

Guest louiesmum

Thanks Rachel for the reply its was lovely (& the lincolns), I feel that strressed today it made me cry!! Sad woman aren't I? I am sure I'll feel better tomorrow! You are so right it will happen before I know it!

Thanks again

Guest caoimhe

Selling a house is known to be one of the most stressfull things in life, next to breavement and divorce so it's no wonder it's getting you down.

I remember 8 years ago when we bought this house and there was a problem with the sale of our last house I ended up in tears in work one day.

Try and stay positive and keep remembering the great new life that awaits you all

Hi there - probs not what you want to hear right now but at least you HAVE a buyer!!! We have had our visas since early Feb and are just waiting on getting a buyer for our house [and waiting... and waiting..:sad:] ... before we can go . Would kind of like to be where you are at now... at least it's getting closer for you!!

All the best with everything [and sorry for sounding a bit bitter and twisted....] Jacinta:embarrassed:

Guest mOZzy

aww michele - here's a big hug for you!!!!

i know it's not really helping but it WILL happen!

have you booked your flights yet?? all packed up i guess?!

well, we could always try and arrange another meetup so you can get it off your chest properly ;)

graham and jacqui didn't believe it ever to end either and look at them now!!!

hang in there!!!

Guest louiesmum

Hi Mozzy!!

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I know it will happen & I also feel a lot happier/positive today,(the rest of the family are very happy about that too!!!) I know we have a buyer so we are very very lucky as I said originally but each step of this journey has its stresses if you know what I mean!! Our visa's have been sitting in our passports since Nov. How's your house sale going I see you have an offer on your house hope it goes well. Speak to you soon

Guest mOZzy

a wise man once said "if mum's happy - everyone's happy" ;)

yes, we have a buyer, and apparently his mortgage has been approved we are just waiting for a surveyor to make his way to us .... 15 days and counting :unsure:

Hi

Just here to let off some steam!!! House sale really getting me down now, had our buyers since Jan they have had thiers since Feb 1st time buyers, no major chain going on, but took a life time for our buyers buyer to proove income, he's self employed, lucky he had all the info, morgage offer for them finally went out last week ... HOORAY... but had the wrong info on now week later the ammended letter still hasn't been received, how long does it take to amend a typing error!!! Our estate agent then says oh I'll chase that up Thursday.... whats wrong with today... I really could go on but hey, worst is working tonight so can't even drown my sorrows. I really know we are lucky to have our buyers but its just soooooo frustrating. Thanks rant over

sorry to hear your fed up michele, chin up hey it will all come together in the end.Look at me hey we move in with me mother in-law in 4 weeks and am full of the joys of spring:arghh::arghh::arghh: NOT.

when the time comes i will be hop skipping and jumping on that plane:jiggy:

good luck with the house gurl.xxx

Hi

Guys,

Know what your going through, cant believe what a drawn out process buying and selling houses are in the uk! Im sure its the solicitors and estate agents who drag it out to justify the fees as when you look at it what the hell do they do!!

Keep positive you will get there in the end!

Guest steve&tracy

Hi Michele it will happen i agree with Ian, you will be leaving before ou kow it. Hopefully another meet up before we get out there. We are now just waiting. hopefully hear bu end of next month.

good luck.

Guest graandjac
Hi

Hi Michele , remember what you said to us ........one day you will be on the other side with a beer in hand laughing at all the stress we went through to get to Adelaide........hang on in there guys it WILL come together Cheers Graham