SA Sponsorship

Guest Tina

Hi All,

We are very happy, :lol: just got SA sponsorship and SIR495 been submitted know the long wait but looking forward to the meet and greet on Sat 21st. Have'nt been on for a while we have been de-cluttering the house.

Will have lots of questions and need for help soon as we are going to start looking into getting quotes for cats, furniture transport etc so if any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Tina

Guest jen&ian

Hi Tina,

Congrats on your news. You & me both on the decluttering front, we are moving into rented untill we go in the autumn and i'm determined to get rid of all the junk first, trying to convince OH we need a skip :roll: . Anyway see you on the 21st.

Jen :D

Thank you all for your kind replies, also thanks for the link the adelaide abound web is very good i will be spending a lot of time on it this weekend.

Tina