Guess what ... ?!

Guest mOZzy

Guest mOZzy

oh yessssssssssssssssssssss, we are finally in the club :jiggy:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't actually believe it! i didn't think i'd be that affected. we were kind of oh yeah - one day it will be here .... but i am actually shaking!!!!!!!!! :err::biglaugh:

ashley doesn't know yet, he'll be home within the hour - what a welcome for him, eh?! ;)

Guest mOZzy

aaaaaaaaaaaahhh i know!!!

isn't that great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe it ... of couse i can. ... but still, i can't believe it :wacko:

funny enough i was thinking of your bar earlier .... no need to stock up just yet.

well, you might have to taste everything if it's suitable for me ;)

Guest rockpool crab
oh yessssssssssssssssssssss, we are finally in the club :jiggy:

i can't actually believe it! i didn't think i'd be that affected. we were kind of oh yeah - one day it will be here .... but i am actually shaking!!!!!!!!!

ashley doesn't know yet, he'll be home within the hour - what a welcome for him, eh?!

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

The Hannahs

Guest jill wright

WOW excellent news you kind of think you actually know the people on this site and when the names you are familiar with get their visas you are soooooo pleased for them and can only imagine the feelings they must be having. WELL DONE enjoy !!

JILL

Guest Kiki

:biglaugh:Yehhhhh Really pleased for you:biglaugh:

Its a strange ole feeling when you get the message that the Visa is yours.

Get celebrating when are you going ??

Kimberley and Co x

Guest mOZzy

thanks everyone :wubclub:

it IS kind or unreal to say the thanks for a change

it's a little bit early to open the bottle just yet ... give me another 10 minutes or so :biglaugh:

well, we'd like to go ... like NOW!!

but we still need to sell this "$%^$^"$ house!! just waiting for a surveyor really (fingers crossed) - then 1 months notice for ashley and woheyyyyyy, adelaide watch out :jiggy:

ashley actually called me from the car driving home if i've received a strange sms too!!

he first thought it was a prank but then he remembered nobody would know our agents name :biglaugh: - he's well chuffed of course!!!

oh yessssssssssssssssssssss, we are finally in the club

i can't actually believe it! i didn't think i'd be that affected. we were kind of oh yeah - one day it will be here .... but i am actually shaking!!!!!!!!!

ashley doesn't know yet, he'll be home within the hour - what a welcome for him, eh?!

ABOUT BLOOMING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooooooooo pleased for you guys :notworthy:

will be in touch to get a celebration drink!!!

Guest Django
oh yessssssssssssssssssssss, we are finally in the club

Okay I give up what have you got?????:confused: thinks, thinks, thinks.....;)

Hi Ashley, firstly congatulions on you & your Families success, we are on the brink of taking the first step of this adventure, I notice your a spark like me, could you tell me what the vetasses process was like & whats involved in the practical test,I am hoping to avoid it by going in as a special class electrician just to avoid the cost of the practical, but if a have to go in as a General spark, so be it, i'd be grateful once your out there to keep this forum informed how your doing, ie is work plentiful, what the A class license studying/tests is like, thanks & good luck, Paul.

Guest mOZzy

hi paul,

ashley's asleep at the moment (he works nights) - but unfortunately we can't really help with the vetasses. believe it or not he did his TRA back in june 2007 and then it seems to have been completly different! :wacko:

there was no practical test. he had to provide an employment history, all his certificates (apprenticeship, c&g, any additional courses), references, he did 1 stat. declaration because 1 company didn't exist anymore - it was very time consuming!

oh and a list with all the tools he's ever used.

the main thing i remember is to show that you've always advanced skills wise on the previous year. they want to see the progress iykwim

i'll send you a pm

hope this helps at least a bit!

Guest mOZzy
Well done Mozzy! We wish you all the best, go chill the champagne!

We might be the only ones from August 2007 without a visa soon!

Congratulations!!!

awww you'll be next - i know it!!!!

you applied the same day we did, and you got the full ack same day we did!!!

you probably have a CO already and don't know it!!!!

it's just a case that she moves her coffee cup and sees your application with the stain on it and puts her big red stamp on it APPROVED!!! :wubclub: (she's got to get a new cup of coffee any minute now ;))

Guest theshearers

Congratulations!!!

Well done to you - its about flipinn' time you got yours!!

Hope you are celebrating in style!!

Will have to catch up with you again before you go.

Take care

Vicki, Steve & Cam x

Cheers mozzy, thanks for your help, I do shift work at the moment at good old mr Kiplings cake factory in stoke on trent & would be looking to do something similar over there, could you ask ashley(when he wakes up) if theres lots of industry & plenty of work for Maintenance sparks & how did he get on doing the A class licence over there(if he's done it), finally, whats the attitude to us British workers? thanks again, Paul.

Guest Trakki

It's sooooo unfair!!! :D I want mine!!!

Seriously though huge congrats to you and Ashley. It's all come together nicely with the house sale etc. Great, Brill, excellent :jiggy: