Meet Up for old and new members

Ktee

Ouch!! I can feel the lead balloon falling from here. I thought folk were keen on meet ups??

Any luck on PIO???

There is a 5 page thread on PIO about this ;)

I think PIO is a much larger pool to fish in so chances are a meet up is going to be Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney as that is where most activity over there stems from. I'd like to meet a few people who post on PIO but not in a group meet up setting so this sort of thing doesn't appeal to me.

Guest Claire-n-tel
not in a group meet up setting so this sort of thing doesn't appeal to me.

???......Snifter, didn't you just start a thread for a Easter meet up?!:biglaugh::wink:

Guest Guest75
There is a 5 page thread on PIO about this ;)

I think PIO is a much larger pool to fish in so chances are a meet up is going to be Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney as that is where most activity over there stems from. I'd like to meet a few people who post on PIO but not in a group meet up setting so this sort of thing doesn't appeal to me.

I'm the only vote for Adelaide so far - c'mon you lot get your fingers out.

Sure most of us do not suffer from aggrophobia!!!

Guest Guest75
Can't you tell that i suffer really badly with this Tyke???

Stands out a mile, if I dare go out that far!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

See Stan is winning prizes:cute::cute:

We held one in Perth in February and it was a huge success, so we have decided that this time we will host one in another state, maybe free drinks/food etc. To be honest I didn't expect a huge amount of interest via the poll until a state has been chosen, but I wanted to get a rough idea on where to start looking at venues. I know once a date and venue is set then the numbers will come rolling in as that's what happened with the Perth one. I know for the Perth one we didn't get a lot of interest posted publicly but we had an excellent turn out on the night. We will probably organise a Perth reunion in Feb next year but for July we are looking at Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Brissy.

???......Snifter, didn't you just start a thread for a Easter meet up?!:biglaugh::wink:

I was meaning a meet up travelling to another city to meet people who post on PIO :)

I've not done the past PIA meet ups but thought I'd see if some other mums and kids or families wanted to hook up over the holidays was all. New arrivals might appreciate it too. I prefer one on one rather than groups of people.