Daylight Saving Time: Change clocks this weekend

[h=2]6 Apr 2014 - Daylight Saving Time Ends[/h]When local daylight time is about to reach

Sunday, 6 April 2014, 3:00:00 AM clocks are turned backward 1 hour to

Sunday, 6 April 2014, 2:00:00 AM local standard time instead

Sunrise and sunset will be about 1 hour earlier on 6 Apr 2014 than the day before. There will be more light in the morning.

Also called Fall Back and winter time.

So nice of you to remind people Tamara, we never used to have this site and me and hubby did not realise the clocks changed once when we first came out here and both got to work an hour late, I was always early and wondered why it was so damn warm when I walked to walk after hubby dropped me off, when I got into work they all thought what the hell has happened as I was never normally late I was on reception too so obviously they were concerned don't think anyone could believe we didn't realise but we never bought the paper or watched the news much so had no idea lol

6 Apr 2014 - Daylight Saving Time Ends

When local daylight time is about to reach

Sunday, 6 April 2014, 3:00:00 AM clocks are turned backward 1 hour to

Sunday, 6 April 2014, 2:00:00 AM local standard time instead

Sunrise and sunset will be about 1 hour earlier on 6 Apr 2014 than the day before. There will be more light in the morning.

Also called Fall Back and winter time.

So nice of you to remind people Tamara, we never used to have this site and me and hubby did not realise the clocks changed once when we first came out here and both got to work an hour late, I was always early and wondered why it was so damn warm when I walked to walk after hubby dropped me off, when I got into work they all thought what the hell has happened as I was never normally late I was on reception too so obviously they were concerned don't think anyone could believe we didn't realise but we never bought the paper or watched the news much so had no idea lol

Same thing happened with my OH. He sometimes starts work at 6 and also made the same mistake!

I should let him go to work early this time!

Edited by Tamara (Homes Down Under)