Flights Booked

Guest weesp

Guest weesp

OMG, we have just booked our flights for 10th June, we are moving out of our house on 16th May and living round mother-in-law's for 1 month!!!!!! Really stressed at moment with packing etc. Really looking forward to our new adventure.

:):):D

Guest alibongo

good lucj guys

I leave with my daughter on the 30th June!!

Scary or what

She is counting down the days!! I havent quite got to counting down days but I know how many weeks I have to go!!

Hope to meet all the guys in OZ really soon

Ali

Wow guys good news. Know what its like to live with family as we are at my mums till 24th May then MIL's till we go.

What flight you booked onto on the 10th? We are booked on the Singapore Airlines out of Heathrow at 10.50pm

Guest weesp

We're booked on Singapore Airlines, out of Heathrow at 10.05 arriving in Adelaide 12th at 7.45am, are you permanent visas as we are temp for 2 years and our baggage allowance is only 20kg, OMG I won't get nothing in there!!!!!! How long are you at Singapore Airport for, we're there for 5 hours, I hope it goes quickly.

Guest Missbabz
OMG, we have just booked our flights for 10th June, we are moving out of our house on 16th May and living round mother-in-law's for 1 month!!!!!! Really stressed at moment with packing etc. Really looking forward to our new adventure.

Hi,

I know exactly how you feel. We are flying on the 11th June and it is definately OMG!!!!!:arghh:. So very excited though, but like you, so much to do. Will there ever be enough time?:arghh:

We will be arriving on 13th June in Adelaide. So hopefully once we are all sorted will try and catch up with each other.

All the best to you in your new adventure too!¬!!

Babz & Kevin

Guest Missbabz
We're booked on Singapore Airlines, out of Heathrow at 10.05 arriving in Adelaide 12th at 7.45am, are you permanent visas as we are temp for 2 years and our baggage allowance is only 20kg, OMG I won't get nothing in there!!!!!! How long are you at Singapore Airport for, we're there for 5 hours, I hope it goes quickly.

Hi again

Just to say we are travelling o;n a permanent visas with Quantas airlines, but still only 20kg baggage allowance. I think this is a womans worse nightmare don't you?:arghh:

Babz & Kevin

Guest jill wright
oh i know the feeling, we move in with the MIL in 4 weeks till aug/sep god help us:err:

not long for you's now good luck with everthing xxx

Hi Sue didn't realise you were so far on with everything have you sold your house then? We're putting ours up in a couple of weeks.

Good luck everyone moving in with in laws we did it for a month once and a month was long enough:arghh:might end up repeating the experience if house sells tho but there'll be a much bigger light at the end of the tunnel this time hopefully:jiggy:

Jillx

Guest weesp

Hi, I thought on a permanent visa it was 30kg, it's so hard trying to decide on what to take and what to ship over, decisions, decisions!!!!

Guest weesp
Hi again

Just to say we are travelling o;n a permanent visas with Quantas airlines, but still only 20kg baggage allowance. I think this is a womans worse nightmare don't you?:arghh:

Babz & Kevin

I thought permanent visas were allowed to take 30kg, really hard to decide on what to take and what to pack. What are you doing with your perfumes as they say you can't take it on the plane as hand luggage, are you packing yours in your case?:arghh:

I thought permanent visas were allowed to take 30kg, really hard to decide on what to take and what to pack. What are you doing with your perfumes as they say you can't take it on the plane as hand luggage, are you packing yours in your case?:arghh:

We are on the 10.50pm flight out of Heathrow. We are doing a stopover in Singapore for two nights so will not arrive in Adelaide till the 14th June.

We have the permanent visa and are entitled to 40kg allowance

Guest weesp
We are on the 10.50pm flight out of Heathrow. We are doing a stopover in Singapore for two nights so will not arrive in Adelaide till the 14th June.

We have the permanent visa and are entitled to 40kg allowance

You showoff lol, if only I could take 40kg!!!! and that would be for just for my shoes:biglaugh:

Lynn

Hi Sue didn't realise you were so far on with everything have you sold your house then? We're putting ours up in a couple of weeks.

Good luck everyone moving in with in laws we did it for a month once and a month was long enough:arghh:might end up repeating the experience if house sells tho but there'll be a much bigger light at the end of the tunnel this time hopefully:jiggy:

Jillx

hi gurl not selling the house now, going to rent it out with a agencey.

it will be so werid though walking past our house and some other family living in it:shocked:

i dont think i would take that very well, nope aint gonna walk past if thats the case, would break mine and our kids heart, selling our caravan was bad enough we miss that so much but these things have to go if you want to move on.

You showoff lol, if only I could take 40kg!!!! and that would be for just for my shoes:biglaugh:

Lynn

Lynn,

I'm taking just a back pack for all my stuff and the allowance is being used by Rachel for her shoes:mad:

Is it the morning flight you are on?

Guest weesp
Lynn,

I'm taking just a back pack for all my stuff and the allowance is being used by Rachel for her shoes:mad:

Is it the morning flight you are on?

Hi Ian,

No the evening flight 22.05pm, where are you staying in Singapore? We were going to go to Sentosa Island for two days, but worked out loads of money so decided against it. Have you got accommation sorted over in Adelaide? We're still waiting to hear about the OAA, still it's all sent to try us!:).

Lynn,

Hi Ian,

Yeah, taking the morning flight, where are you staying in Singapore? We were going to go to Sentosa Island for two days, but worked out loads of money so decided against it. Have you got accommation sorted over in Adelaide? We're still waiting to hear about the OAA, still it's all sent to try us!:).

Lynn,

Hi Lynn,

So if im right your be flying on the A380 which i think is the first flight out of Heathrow? The connecting flight to Adelaide does not arrive till the morning so you said that you are in the airport for 5 hours, you may be in there a bit longer than 5 hours as i believe the flight out of Singapore leaves around 10-11pm. Still there is plenty to do in and around the airport.

We are staying at the marriot singapore for the two nights which should give the kids a bit of a break for the flights.

We have our house already in Adelaide up in Andrews Farm and we will head straight there when we get there.

Good luck with the OAA i understand its always left to the last minute to confirm anything!

Guest weesp
Hi Lynn,

So if im right your be flying on the A380 which i think is the first flight out of Heathrow? The connecting flight to Adelaide does not arrive till the morning so you said that you are in the airport for 5 hours, you may be in there a bit longer than 5 hours as i believe the flight out of Singapore leaves around 10-11pm. Still there is plenty to do in and around the airport.

We are staying at the marriot singapore for the two nights which should give the kids a bit of a break for the flights.

We have our house already in Adelaide up in Andrews Farm and we will head straight there when we get there.

Good luck with the OAA i understand its always left to the last minute to confirm anything! Is your house rental or have you bought it from this end?

Hi Ian,

No our flight is SQ321 Leaving Heathrow at 22.05pm arriving at Singapore on 11 June at 5.55pm, leaving Singapore at 11.45pm and arriving in Adelaide 7.45am. I think its all going to be very last minute trying to sort accommodation out if the OAA lets us down.!

Lynn

Guest Missbabz

Oh I am so confused:wacko: ( I know thats not difficult) Will have to double check again, but have been told only 20kg, I do hope I am wrong and its more or it will definately be a nightmare.

Perfumes, well, I think will have to go in my case, if I have room! Its hurts just thinking about it!!!!!!!

Good luck!!!!

Babz

Guest colette

We are flying QANTAS and as HIFX customers we get 40kgs each. You might want to look into this.

We are flying on 19th May - Oh My God I can't believe it after all this time of planning.

Cheers

Colette

Guest Missbabz
We are flying QANTAS and as HIFX customers we get 40kgs each. You might want to look into this.

We are flying on 19th May - Oh My God I can't believe it after all this time of planning.

Cheers

Colette

Hi Colette

Thank you so much for the information. We are going to look into being a customer of HIFX so this will be excellent if we can take 40 kgs with us.

Thanks again and have a safe journey and good luck to you. The 19th is almost here, how exciting!!!!!!!!!! We are booked on the 11th June, can't wait, so very excited too.

All the best

Babz & Kevin