Fancy a chat...

scooterdan

Hey Dan

I am here with my Fiancee Stacey, we are both fine, things gradually falling in to place now, we are in Grenfell street in the city, our lease runs out in 4 weeks so we have just signed up a 6 month contract for a house in Wakefield street, which is in the city as well.

Have you been to the city much?

Yeah city is great, can be expensive as well, we pay $400 a week at mo for a fully furnished apartment 1 bed, has a pool and gym though, so kind of makes up for price. You can get places for around the $300 mark. We opted for the city as we lived in Suburbia at home and decided we would try city life. Very handy as very close to work for us both and you can walk to bars, restuarants, cafe's in no time.

Yer, we were a bit like that when we arrived, but thought the city initially as we were both going to be job hunting so was easy to get to agencies, interviews etc.

Now the winters here we have decided to stay in the city, we may move to beach after our next 6 month lease.

Stacey is a qualified Solicitor in UK and has her exam tomorrow so that she can qualify over here and I am a Financial Planner and a Mortgage Advisor.

What about you's two.

We are booked up this weekend, but could meet up in the city the following Sat if you want!