Amputees wanted as film extras

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

As the title says...........

I have been working on set on a major TV/Film production set in 1915 based around the Galipoli tradgedy. ( said hello to Charles Dance the other day).

The casting company are seeking amputees to be extras in the battle scenes locally.

Paid work , long days and will be cold!

If you fit the bill please contact me and I'll pass you on to the casting company.:biggrin:

Guest Claire-n-tel

Tyke take a note into OPSA dept at the repat hospital and they'll put it on the board there, will be seen by lots of people there :smile:

Guest Guest75
Tyke take a note into OPSA dept at the repat hospital and they'll put it on the board there, will be seen by lots of people there :smile:

Cheers Chuck!!

Last week they wanted a bloke with his index finger missing - some very specific shot required for this project!

Guest Guest75
Sounds good Tyke ,good job it's not a talking part ,what with your beautiful accent

Aye.......appen'.

Rubbed shoulders with Rachel Griffiths on the production and said hello to Charles Dance, he is very tall and so polite!

Guest Guest75
They also want skinny English men and Turkish-looking men - contact Angela Heesom casting if you fit the bill! They do seem to be leaving it incredibly late to find all thsse extras, I have to say!

There were some massive open casting sessions but it was not a big turn out / wrong "look" ,size,age.

Most people work full time and cannot get into this anyway.

You are warned that you may be needed at the drop of the hat - only a few of us can organise our lives like that!

Some extras needed are very specific.

Lot's of people do say yes but later on don't bother turning up.