• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Adelaide vs Brisbane

1017 times
      I really like that part of Qld - although my favourite places are up in FNQ. Unfortunately I'm asthmatic, and a trigger for me is humidity, so I do suffer when up there. Normally it's controlled and I don't need an inhaler (apart from using one preventatively before going for a run) but up there I need to use one morning and night and I still wheeze. If it wasn't for this, we'd certainly consider moving up there. Instead, we visit tactically at the times of year when the humidity isn't so high.

Property wise, I find Brisbane itself overpriced, but not too far out there are some great affordable places. The look and feel of the place is younger than Adelaide, but it's no London (nowhere in Australia is like London for me; whether it's the worst or best of London that's being compared to.) I've not lived up that way, so only see things through a tourist's eyes, but there's plenty to do in the city and lots of places within an hour or so.
      Keith & Linda and Guest12727 like this.

from Leeds now in Brisbane, worked in Adelaide - loved it, now back in Brisbane
      916 times
      Quote Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
      By the way if you come to Queensland, then it's compulsory that you become a QUEENSLANDER, and proud to be so.good luck with everything.
      Can't be that proud to become a Queenslander seeming that the mighty blues are looking for a series whitewash tomorrow! [/QUOTE]

ah hummm!
      AussieRob likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12