Flights Booked!!

Guest louiesmum

Guest louiesmum

Well I can't quite believe I'm finally writing this post!! We have booked our flights for 4th June with a stop over in Hong Kong for a few days & arrive running in Adelaide on the 10th June!!! Eeeeek! We can't wait. Just got to pack the house up now

Guest louiesmum
Congratulations, you arrive just as we are leaving the UK. Gook luck in your new adventure.

Lynn & Tony

Hi

Thanks very much. Good luck with your trip as well, are you stopping off or are you going direct? Good luck to you too See you on the other side!!!

Guest alibongo

scary isnt it??

having booked the flights i felt like I was really on my way.

daughter and i travel at the end of june but will have to wait for my hubbyand son. they leave UK end of July

Still absence makes the heart grow stronger ..so they say

Ali

Guest mOZzy

aaaaaah you finally did it!!!!!!

how excited must you feel right now!

i guess that's it - when you can actually tell everyone a DATE :jiggy:

now get packing girl and get everything ready for us on the other side ;)

Hi

Thanks very much. Good luck with your trip as well, are you stopping off or are you going direct? Good luck to you too See you on the other side!!!

Good news about your flights, looking forward to meeting again down under

Guest steve&tracy

well done.we will book our flights today hopefully 2nd july arrive on the 4th.

Hong Kong should be good fun.See you on the otherside for a meet up.

well done.we will book our flights today hopefully 2nd july arrive on the 4th.

Hong Kong should be good fun.See you on the otherside for a meet up.

Steve & Tracy,

Good luck with booking your flights today, hope by the time you get there we will be settled and have the internet up and running. Let us know when your here and hope to catch up again but this time on the other side:jiggy:

Guest steve&tracy
Steve & Tracy,

Good luck with booking your flights today, hope by the time you get there we will be settled and have the internet up and running. Let us know when your here and hope to catch up again but this time on the other side:jiggy:

Hi Ian we sure will.Will catch up before you fly out.

Guest louiesmum
Great news Michele! How excited are you on a scale of one to ten!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Ooooh I'd say 25 at least!! I just still cannot believe it. See you all soon

Guest louiesmum
Hiya

Congrats on booking the flights, we arrive in Adelaide on the 2nd of June just a week before you, prehaps we can meet up for a drink when you have got over the jet lag and both got a bit settled.

Liz and kris

Hi Liz kris

Good luck with yourmove that would be great to meet up when we are a little more settled. Speak soon

Guest louiesmum
aaaaaah you finally did it!!!!!!

how excited must you feel right now!

i guess that's it - when you can actually tell everyone a DATE :jiggy:

now get packing girl and get everything ready for us on the other side ;)

Hi Mozzy

Yes we finally got there exchanging today, flights booked! I tell you when them flights are booked its realy scary exciting etc its like before your waiting for this that chasing etc etc. then book your flights & its OMG we are really going! Emotions are flying high! Laughing one minute sobbing the next. To top it all I've managed to get Bronchitis! But hey! Speak soon.

Also I would like to thank everyone for there good wishes it means a lot to us thanks.