It's Party Time

Guest Trakki

Guest Trakki

yes, we got the visa this morning, Pete checked the email and didn't see it :wacko:, but when I checked it it was most definitely there. Sooooooooooooooo excited, can't stop smiling. Just got to sell the house now. :err:

Guest mOZzy

omg and i thought it was only about the party?!?!?!? :wacko:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now there is really no excuse to plan for the party ;)

trust men to not see the one important thing :biglaugh:

Guest caoimhe

Aww Tracey that is brilliant news

I just thought you had talked him into a leaving party after the jokes of the previous treads :goofy:

Really really pleased for you all, good luck with the house

Guest bev_stef

Hi Guys

Congratulations. Was so pleased when I saw you'd finally got that long awaited visa. :D:D:D Good Luck with selling the house, and hope you get to book those one way flights soon.

Enjoy the celebrations.

Bev

Guest Guest75

Wahaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

That did not take the decision maker long!!!!!!!!!

Great news - so pleased for you all........... where is Pete........ Down the off license buying all the champers???

Congratulations!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Guest The Pottertons

Hi guys- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! The day you've been waiting for! Fantastic news. Hope the house sells quickly! Open a bottle of bubbly- I would!!!! Yvonne x

Guest jill wright

WOW excellent news thought it must be any day soon. Bet the both of you can't believe it I can't wait to hear about your new life down under. Enjoy the feeling

Jill

Guest happy-jools

CONGRATULATIONS

Just wanted to wish you all the best. Cant believe you finally got it. Get those flights booked ASAP.

Now remember, I dont have a computer, and I risk being sacked using the computer at work - so hope you guys know you were worth the risk.

Guest dave&jacky

Well done thats great news enjoy the moment:jiggy: then start planning how you are going to fit everything in before you fly out, how did pete not see the email:goofy:

Good luck and have a great Party:).

Dave&Jacky.