Congratulations Pete!!

Guest Lulujim

Guest Lulujim

Just seen a post that Pete and Tracey have got their visa!! :jiggy:

How did i miss that??

SOOOO happy for you all - you really deserve it.

Hope you will still talk to us Poms when you're in Aus, you've been a big help to me and many, many others I'm sure! :notworthy:

Party Time! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

[ you've been a big help to me and many, many others I'm sure! :notworthy:

Party Time! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Your not the only ones that missed that. Congrats Pete, Tracey and family. You certainly have been a big help. See you in Oz hopefully.

Emma

Alicia (6):D

Gosh I don't know what to say

Pete

check is in the post

Your the man!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Just like to add my agreement with whats been said! Almost as pleased as when we got ours. Great now all the folks who started the same time as us have got the visa and will soon be there.

To all those waiting still be patient your time will come

Many congratulations to Pete and family,

It was a long time coming. It must have been difficult trying to keep others motivated and upbeat, when all the time they were going through the same emotions and waiting game as everybody else.

So well done guys, you really deserve it after putting up with all of us!!!

GET IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahhaahh Have u seen Pete play golf ;) hahahahah PMSL

sorry Pete only joking luv ya to bits mate and cant wait to get a round in when we get there but remember if your balls go in the long grass ur on your own mate!;) hahahahh

Guest Django

Quick update.... firstly thanks everyone for your posts on this and the 'Party Time' thread.

We sent off our passports last Friday and they came back this morning complete with the magic stickers.:D They only had them for one working day so very happy with the speed of the last bit of the process. Why can't the rest of it be quicker???:confused:

We now have until 6th December(date of medicals being finalised) to sell the house and get out there.

Pete

Quick update.... firstly thanks everyone for your posts on this and the 'Party Time' thread.

We sent off our passports last Friday and they came back this morning complete with the magic stickers.:D They only had them for one working day so very happy with the speed of the last bit of the process. Why can't the rest of it be quicker???:confused:

We now have until 6th December(date of medicals being finalised) to sell the house and get out there.

Pete

with out being PC good news guys and get your fingers out!

Guest Sharon and Paul
3.gif Gosh I don't know what to say 3.gif

Pete

eck is in the post

First time you are lost for words ? HA HA! :notworthy: Hope you sell your house sooooooon ? ATB Paul and Sharon .