• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: On Our Way !!!!

239 times
      Hi Dawn

Good luck with the flight and everything.........will be thinking of you today as you go on your way........

looking forward to hearing all your news soon

Chris, Sarah, Molly & Phoebe - Arrived in Adelaide 21st August 2007, Living in Moana

Port Noarlunga South
      9 times

On our Way

Hi Lisa and Greg

Good luck with your move to Adelaide and hope you have a nice break in Singapore.

We look forward to hearing from you when you arrive.

I noticed on a previous post that Greg is originally from Keighley. We are also from Keighley.

We are in the final stages of our application, going for medicals on the 2nd May and are looking to arrive in Adelaide in August. It would be nice to meet up with you when we arrive.

All the best

Paula and Adrian

Have a great journeyLisa Greg and Dawn. You must tell us all about Singapore.

Can't wait for you to arrive so you can keep us updated on what it is really like. I hope your laptop is working!!

Best wishes and look forward to meeting up again in Adelaide.

Jan Shane Oliver & Gabby

Bex & Nick
      Hi Lisa & family,

Well this is it then!:lol: Hope the final bit of packing goes smoothly, enjoy your last few days here in the UK and best wishes for the trip to the sunny side...

Bex & Nick

Lisa, Greg & Dawn,

Good Luck, see you on the other side :D 8) .

Jen ,Ian, Jay, Sam 7 Noah

Noarlunga Downs, Adelaide
      167 times

Good Luck

[size=24][/size :D :D Happy adventure :D :D
      and thanks for all your advice

Graham and Jacqui

Hi Lisa

Just wanted to congratulate you on making your dream come true and wish you well...

Have a safe journey

Dont forget to have a singapore sling in raffles (watch out for the prices though)

Take care

The Bowmans
      Hi Lisa

Although we are newbies to the site, your advice, common sense and sense of humour in the threads on the forum has already proved invaluable to us.

I just wanted to add my voice to all the others here and wish you a safe journey, a great stop-over in Siingapore and every success in your new life in Adelaide. When someone is as well-prepared as you, it can't fail to be a great success. I hope SA is everything you want it to be and I look forward to finally meeting you on the "other side"!

Love and best wishes

Deena and John

Lisa (and Greg and Dawn)

Have a fantastic time in Singapore. Hope the goodbyes's aren't too emotional. I have really appreciated all your advice and kind comments recently. You trully deserve your new life down under and I am sure you will be really happy and make lots of new friends. You have such a wonderful positive attitude. Good luck and enjoy your new adventure - really hope we can meet down under for a glass (or two) of wine one day. :lol:

Safe journey to you all

Cari x :D

(PS really looking forward to reading your first post - so don't take too long! :lol: ) x

Hi Lisa and Co!

I hope that you have a safe journey and can't wait to hear about your views on Adelaide. I have just come back from a short trip and absolutly loved it! I'm sure that once I'm there (maybe Aug/sept) we will all meet up.

Good luck (though I don' think you need it, you are so well prepared) and look forward to hearing from you on this forum soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums