On Our Way !!!!

Guest robandmags

Guest robandmags

Good luck Lisa with the final stages.

Hope you have a fab time in Singapore before embarking on a new life in OZ.

We hope to be out in September providing we sell our house :roll:

Thanks for all the informative info. You've helped us immensely.

Regards

Rob and Mags

Guest G'n'T

Wow your big day of leaving your old lives is finally here, that must feel very strange! :?

Good luck to you all, I hope your journey goes smoothly & all works out for you on the other side. :lol:

You have been a valuable source of information & support for all on the forum, best wishes, we'll be following you very shortly as we leave in 30 days!! :D:D

Tracey

Guest Guest75
Enjoy the meal and the trip Lisa.

Does this mean for the next week or so we can 36_6_3.gif and 10_9_137.gif and 10_9_211.gif

:lol: :lol:

I'm sure the "Smack Fairy" will be online :wink::wink:

Guest happy-jools

Hi Lisa, Greg & Dawn. Hope you enjoy your last few days in England.

Good Luck with your move to the other side. Enjoy singapore and have a celebratory Birthday drink for me (ha ha).

Hopefully we will be there Jan 2008 - so keep the beers chilled for us as it would be great to meet up.

Thanks for the chats. xx

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (mr green looks kinda happy and green not cause im jealous or anything mind :!: :!: )

Hi Lisa, Greg and Dawn,

Wishing you all the very best for your next few days in Blighty.

Hope you have a great time in Singapore.

Sooooooo looking forward to hearing your first impressions of life in Adelaide.

Bon Courage

Janet, David, Kate and Lucy

Hi Lisa and Greg

Good luck with your move to Adelaide and hope you have a nice break in Singapore.

We look forward to hearing from you when you arrive.

I noticed on a previous post that Greg is originally from Keighley. We are also from Keighley.

We are in the final stages of our application, going for medicals on the 2nd May and are looking to arrive in Adelaide in August. It would be nice to meet up with you when we arrive.

All the best

Paula and Adrian

Guest grants

Have a great journeyLisa Greg and Dawn. You must tell us all about Singapore.

Can't wait for you to arrive so you can keep us updated on what it is really like. I hope your laptop is working!!

Best wishes and look forward to meeting up again in Adelaide.

Jan Shane Oliver & Gabby

Guest Bex & Nick

Hi Lisa & family,

Well this is it then!:lol: Hope the final bit of packing goes smoothly, enjoy your last few days here in the UK and best wishes for the trip to the sunny side...

Bex & Nick

Guest Doodle

Hi Lisa

Just wanted to congratulate you on making your dream come true and wish you well...

Have a safe journey

Dont forget to have a singapore sling in raffles (watch out for the prices though)

Take care

Deb

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Lisa

Although we are newbies to the site, your advice, common sense and sense of humour in the threads on the forum has already proved invaluable to us.

I just wanted to add my voice to all the others here and wish you a safe journey, a great stop-over in Siingapore and every success in your new life in Adelaide. When someone is as well-prepared as you, it can't fail to be a great success. I hope SA is everything you want it to be and I look forward to finally meeting you on the "other side"!

Love and best wishes

Deena and John

Guest RandC

Lisa (and Greg and Dawn)

Have a fantastic time in Singapore. Hope the goodbyes's aren't too emotional. I have really appreciated all your advice and kind comments recently. You trully deserve your new life down under and I am sure you will be really happy and make lots of new friends. You have such a wonderful positive attitude. Good luck and enjoy your new adventure - really hope we can meet down under for a glass (or two) of wine one day. :lol:

Safe journey to you all

Cari x :D

(PS really looking forward to reading your first post - so don't take too long! :lol: ) x

Guest emmylou

Hi Lisa and Co!

I hope that you have a safe journey and can't wait to hear about your views on Adelaide. I have just come back from a short trip and absolutly loved it! I'm sure that once I'm there (maybe Aug/sept) we will all meet up.

Good luck (though I don' think you need it, you are so well prepared) and look forward to hearing from you on this forum soon.

Emma

x

Guest Ian & Tanya

Hi Lisa & Co.

Gosh, time really has flown by, and as I'm reading this, I realise you no longer live in this Country. :shock:

Thanks for your help and advice, and we are all looking for to recieving your posts on how your settling in.

Congratulations on achieving the dream.

Ian & Tanya.

Guest dglamoore

Hi everyone

Thanks for the lovely replies :lol:

Am sitting in The Oriental in Singapore at the moment where we have wi-fi so can have a catch up :D

The last week in the uk was really busy and took me ages to update our blog so much to go on!! Flight here was fantastic. Singapore airlines were fatastic from start to finish - whizzed through at Heathrow with our 107kg in 5 cases :shock: plus 20kg in 3 hand lugguage so have a bit spare for shopping in Singapore as the girl at the desk told me I have 13kg of shopping space left :wink: :lol:

The flight was excellent as the plane was nearly empty - our section only had 22 people for 73 seats so we had a row each to lay down and slept most of the flight. Went to bed last night at 9pm singapore time and slept through til normal time this morning so no jet lag and no trouble with time difference. Popped out for bit of shopping yesterday and sightseeing today :D

Lisa x :D

ps - glad to see you are all behaving :wink: signed the smack fairy

Guest RandC

Hi Lisa

Great to hear from you - Singapore Airlines sound fantastic, did you book them direct? Glad you were able to relax and stretch out on the flight. Did Dawn cope OK? Enjoy your well earned break and sightseeing and good luck again for when you eventually arrive in Ad. Really looking forward to reading your posts.

Have fun and be happy

Cari x :D

Guest muppetbro

talking of singapore airlines could some kind soul either pm me or post the uk telephone number of air singapores regarding their baggage allowance policy.......???

we are on 20 kgs per head cos we have used our visa and entered sa last summer so we are begging for some additional allowance otherwise were living with one suitcase for our last 3 months in uk after we have vacated our house :oops:

good to hear chuck - shangai airport is an experience in itself - look forward to reading on your 4 mont headstart - i drink weak tea with one suger by the way :)

all the best

mart