• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: On Our Way !!!!

Ian & Tanya
      Hi Lisa & Co.

Gosh, time really has flown by, and as I'm reading this, I realise you no longer live in this Country. :shock:

Thanks for your help and advice, and we are all looking for to recieving your posts on how your settling in.

Congratulations on achieving the dream.

Ian & Tanya.

Hi everyone

Thanks for the lovely replies :lol:

Am sitting in The Oriental in Singapore at the moment where we have wi-fi so can have a catch up :D

The last week in the uk was really busy and took me ages to update our blog so much to go on!! Flight here was fantastic. Singapore airlines were fatastic from start to finish - whizzed through at Heathrow with our 107kg in 5 cases :shock: plus 20kg in 3 hand lugguage so have a bit spare for shopping in Singapore as the girl at the desk told me I have 13kg of shopping space left :lol:

The flight was excellent as the plane was nearly empty - our section only had 22 people for 73 seats so we had a row each to lay down and slept most of the flight. Went to bed last night at 9pm singapore time and slept through til normal time this morning so no jet lag and no trouble with time difference. Popped out for bit of shopping yesterday and sightseeing today :D

Lisa x :D

ps - glad to see you are all behaving signed the smack fairy

Hi Lisa

Great to hear from you - Singapore Airlines sound fantastic, did you book them direct? Glad you were able to relax and stretch out on the flight. Did Dawn cope OK? Enjoy your well earned break and sightseeing and good luck again for when you eventually arrive in Ad. Really looking forward to reading your posts.

Have fun and be happy

Cari x :D

0 times
      Wow, a whole row each! That's what you need on a long haul flight. Wonder if our flight will be as empty!

talking of singapore airlines could some kind soul either pm me or post the uk telephone number of air singapores regarding their baggage allowance policy.......???

we are on 20 kgs per head cos we have used our visa and entered sa last summer so we are begging for some additional allowance otherwise were living with one suitcase for our last 3 months in uk after we have vacated our house :oops:

good to hear chuck - shangai airport is an experience in itself - look forward to reading on your 4 mont headstart - i drink weak tea with one suger by the way :)

all the best

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums